1. So, will North Star, Every Breaking Wave and Glastonbury be on the next album?
    I think EBW will be on it. North Star and Glastonbury won't.
  2. Originally posted by fabian:So, will North Star, Every Breaking Wave and Glastonbury be on the next album?
    I think EBW will be on it. North Star and Glastonbury won't.

I hope none will be on the next album. they are not good to be on an album

3. What happens to Mercy?
  4. Nothing, I guess. It has been released already on Wide Awake in Europa.

Glastonbury is a song we wont hear anymore I guess, I hope North Star and Every Breaking Wave will return on the new album.
  5. I like EBW a lot, NS - eh. Who cares about it?

It was in Transformers.

What shocks me is how they're probably just going to leave it a Transformers 3 background music - al lot of stuff gets brushed under the rug.
  6. Like Winter, one of my favorite NLOTH sessions songs.
  7. you been very lenient with these songs !
  8. They should (and of course will) take a long, deserved vacation.
    As for the new album, normally it should be almost finished already no ?
    I mean, they're been talking about having a lot of songs, some played live already, for months/years. If they're being honoust for once, it could come out end this year.
    But of course, end 2012 seems more likely. Title : Until the end of the world part II.
  9. vacation"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. I think an album next fall or Spring 2013 is likely. Hopefully a tour after that. In the more immediate future, id expect a few appearances to promote the Achtung Baby remaster when it comes out

11. i think a song like north star or mercy will appear on their best of 00-10, much like electrical storm, as a new single to promote the compilation and try to boost it's sales
  12. I'm thinking the next album will be done in early 2013. I'd like there to be 2 versions, which will not happen, but my dream:

1. Regular CD
    2. Super Duper Super Deluxe version with the regular album, and 2 more cds of songs from all the sessions, Rick Rubin, Club Album, etc., and perhaps a DVD of another 360 tour show. Raliegh, NC 2009 or Montreal Night 2 2011 would be nice.

And the next tour should start within 3 weeks of the new album...maybe even a week or two before....and each city should get two shows. Show 1 would be a greatest hits show, and Show 2 would be a mix of new songs, and lesser played songs.