1992-08-16 - Washington
Tour: ZOO TV
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 1
  1. I'm waiting for the flacs.
  2. Hell yes, I forgot about it. Lossless files are in the torrent section now!
  3. Thanks a lot, Mr. Noiseless
  4. Thanks a lot! I hope I'll find some time to download your great matrix during next week. I'm always in hurry in the moment. Thanks again!
  5. Mr. Noiseless,

top notch, as always!

Many thanks, your remasters have a special place on my shelf...
  6. Anyone here who has the knowledge to remix the DVD and would like to do it? This as audio would make it a lot better.
  7. If the timing is identical, which is not always the case especially with analogue tape, it shouldnt be hard. Might have a look after my exams.

Some media players allow you to do this by hand. Media Player Classic can open a video file and audio file seperately. Then with the + and the - key you can align them, not ideal but thats the quick check I will do to see if it can be easily aligned.
  8. It would be really great if it did work.
  9. I'm going to VERY respectfully ask:

Wasn't noiseless planning to redo the Stockholm show and release it on or around Halloween - the time of the reissue of AB?
  10. I know I am the better part of 8 months late here, but I missed this one the first time around. Are there updated links for this show (RIP Megaupload)?
  11. 21 years to the day.