1. Originally posted by Buttons:Queen were an AWESOME band if they were still around i would have paid money to go overseas to see them on many trips,
    studied/work my ass off to do it.
    Such a shame it ended the way they did.
    Still was waiting for them to do an Inxs and get another singer for replacement but it never happened.

They did it , to have a new singer but it was lie INXS ...they dont have any success ...they had the same problem ...it is impossible to replace Freddie and Michael

I think any band without the origianl singer dont work ...think about U2 without Bono ...Sure will work without Larry or Adam ...dont know if it will work without Edge , but sure it wouldnt work without Bono ... ( off topic ...)
  2. Paul Rodgers
  3. How come i never knew? Thats terrible!

4. You didnt miss anything important !!

They did tours , and if i am not wrong they did a new cd ...but without Freddie is not the same ...there a lot of songs ( from 86 to 91 ) that they never played live that i want to listen live !!!!
  5. Well all you can do is drown yourself in tears now because there will never be another Freddie he was unique
  6. Originally posted by patou2:[..]

They did it , to have a new singer but it was lie INXS ...they dont have any success ...they had the same problem ...it is impossible to replace Freddie and Michael

I think any band without the origianl singer dont work ...think about U2 without Bono ...Sure will work without Larry or Adam ...dont know if it will work without Edge , but sure it wouldnt work without Bono ... ( off topic ...)

I don't agree, I don't think INXS and Queen are comparable. Mr Hutchence was a great singer and a fantastic frontman and songwriter, I won't deny that... But Mr Mercury was one of the best singers ever born, and a true maestro in a lot of levels. Not comparable. Hutchence can be compared to Bono, and I agree that both INXS and U2 wouldn't work without them, but not to Freddie. Freddie was and is above all.

PS. Queen+PR filled up stadiums and arenas all around the world not only once but in TWO world tours... I wouldn't call that "didn't have any success" haha
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

I don't agree, I don't think INXS and Queen are comparable. Mr Hutchence was a great singer and a fantastic frontman and songwriter, I won't deny that... But Mr Mercury was one of the best singers ever born, and a true maestro in a lot of levels. Not comparable. Hutchence can be compared to Bono, and I agree that both INXS and U2 wouldn't work without them, but not to Freddie. Freddie was and is above all.

PS. Queen+PR filled up stadiums and arenas all around the world not only once but in TWO world tours... I wouldn't call that "didn't have any success" haha

hahhaa true Sergio but what i want to say is that the band wasnt restarting , it was like a goodbye tour or a greatest hits tour .
    INXS was touring too like them with a tour playing all the classics

About Freddie , Michael or Bono... I wasnt comparing them .... that is very complicated ....
    What i want to say is they were so great and both bands wasnt the same without them ... is like thinking U2 without Bono .

Who was better singer/frontman is other discussion ( for me is a hard fight between Bono and Freddie )
  8. Ok, we agree then
  9. Happy 66th Birthday, Brian!!!

10. Today i was in my car and i was listening to " Made in Heaven"

And everytime that i listen to this song my mind blows !!!

What is your opinion about this song ?
    I think is a awesome song