1. woww i going to see them when they play again here !

I wish they play another kind of show ... just beacuse the Wembley show is just so Queen ...i would prefer an origianl setlist with the new songs too ( new songs i mean form 86 to 91 )
  2. Yeah, me too, we too, everyone too... But Wembley is so famous everywhere and they enjoy doing it.

I think they're doing a symphonic tour next year ( I read it on their facebook page a few days ago)... So they don't have to "stick" to a fixed setlist. Those will be intersting shows!! And hopefully with post-86 material

A Kind Of Magic is ready (not the best one though):

3. they are very similar to the real Queen
  4. Scarily similar at times. Bohemian Rhapsody (how not!), the opening trio (One Vision, Tie Your MD and Lap Of Gods) and the closing trio (We Will Rock You, Friends Will Be Friends, We Are The Champions) were the highlights in my opinion. Superb. And Don't Stop Me Now. The audience was crazy the whole time, there were tears among many of us because this guys are... real close to the real thing. Specially Freddie/Pablo.

Edit. They actually PLAYED the Opera section of Bohemian Rhapsody, they didn't use a pre-recorded version. It was just mindblowing.
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:Scarily similar at times. Bohemian Rhapsody (how not!), the opening trio (One Vision, Tie Your MD and Lap Of Gods) and the closing trio (We Will Rock You, Friends Will Be Friends, We Are The Champions) were the highlights in my opinion. Superb. And Don't Stop Me Now. The audience was crazy the whole time, there were tears among many of us because this guys are... real close to the real thing. Specially Freddie/Pablo.

Edit. They actually PLAYED the Opera section of Bohemian Rhapsody, they didn't use a pre-recorded version. It was just mindblowing.

the opera section ?? how did they do that ? with a chorus ?
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:Thanks for the review of Queen+Lambert, Andrew, it truly sounds like an amazing experience! I wasn't too keen on the Paul Rodgers rearrangements as the article says, so it's a good thing they've gone back to basics and just perform the songs as closely as the originals as possible. Too bad about the John Deacon bit though I would like to see them anyway, let's hope they tour worldwide and they hit Spain - the simple fact of seeing Doctor May live gets me wet in excitement

As usual, another big band that plays Europe and ignore Spain and Portugal. Oh well...

http://www.queenonline.com/en/news-archive/press-release-queen-adam-lambert-announce-european-tour-/

QUEEN + ADAM LAMBERT

Tue 13 January NEWCASTLE Arena
    Wed 14 January GLASGOW Hydro
    Sat 17 January LONDON O2 Arena
    Tue 20 January LEEDS Arena
    Wed 21 January MANCHESTER Arena
    Friday 23 January BIRMINGHAM NIA
    Sat 24 January NOTTINGHAM Arena
    Mon 26 January PARIS Zenith
    Thu 29 January COLOGNE Lanxess Arena
    Fri 30 January AMSTERDAM, Ziggo Dome
    Sun 1 February VIENNA Stadhalle
    Mon 2 February MUNICH Olympiahalle
    Wed 4 February BERLIN O2
    Thu 5 February HAMBURG O2
    Sat 7 February FRANKFURT Festhalle
    Sun 8 February BRUSSELS Palais 12
    Tue 10 February MILAN Forum
    Fri 13 February STUTTGART Schleyerhalle
    Sun 15 February HERNING Jyske Bank Boxen
    Tue 17 February PRAGUE O2
    Thu 19February ZURICH Hallenstadion

A quick trip to Milano or Amsterdam could be in the way...
  7. At least you got u2 all tours. We in Prague have all other bands but our boys ignore us except for Popmart... I would definitely switch Queen for having U2 here...
  8. Originally posted by Alvin:At least you got u2 all tours. We in Prague have all other bands but our boys ignore us except for Popmart... I would definitely switch Queen for having U2 here...

ummm yeah, I would definitely do too Good point.
  9. Originally posted by Alvin:At least you got u2 all tours. We in Prague have all other bands but our boys ignore us except for Popmart... I would definitely switch Queen for having U2 here...

and what i have to say ???
  10. God Save The Queen / Dios Salve A La Reina rocked Madrid last night again. This time they played a free setlist, not a Wembley one... With some surprises and songs never actually performed by the full Queen like The Show Must Go On. Judge for yourselves, but God, they are f*****g great: