1. I'm re-watching the Wembley DVD, starting to warm up for the tribute concert later this month...

Wow.

Just... wow.

2. This band live was awesome ...close to U2 for me ...the only bad thing is that they almost never change the setlist
  3. Originally posted by patou2:[..]

This band live was awesome ...close to U2 for me ...the only bad thing is that they almost never change the setlist

Just like U2
  4. It lets the casual fans go home happy, while the die-hards ponder what could have been.

5. yeah ..like U2 ...but Freddie repeated every little shout in every show ... if you listen to many boots from the same tour you will listen to it .... anyawy i love their shows ...

6. And the tribute were... WOW, JUST WOW. Vids tomorrow. UNREAL how close can these guys look adn s ound to the real thing. Aweosme.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

And the tribute were... WOW, JUST WOW. Vids tomorrow. UNREAL how close can these guys look adn s ound to the real thing. Aweosme.

Vids ?

Who was the band tribute ?
  8. Dios Salve A La Reina, they're from Argentina

They're said to be the best tribute in the world, not only Queen's but of any band.

And well, I can only start to agre.

AWESOME from start to end.

Videos later, they're taking a while to upload.
  9. ahhh i know them .. I never saw them live ...but i know they are good

The setlist ?
  10. They are incredible!

They play the whole of Wembley '86:

So the setlist was the same as the Wembley traklist. They played I Want It All and Don't Stop Me Now as bonus since we were asking for more

Anyway, I obviously got a setlist