1. Over the years I've seen many stunning CD and DVD covers made by creative U2starters, for which I'm very greatfull !!
    Now I got myself the Superdeluxe Achtung Baby 2011 set and I wonder if anyone would like/want to make cd and dvd covers for the discs in the boxset? I would love to have nice cd backcovers (including tracklists) and front covers for the Kindergarten, remixes, b-sides etc cd's. (so that I don't have to pull them out of that big book all the time.....)
    Unfortunately I'm not that creative myself, but perhaps anyone is interested in making these?

2. I'm not that skilled but I?m sure I'll sort something out if nobody else does. It's national party today so I've got the whole day free... Might give this a shot.
  3. I'd be happy to try, been using photoshop for photography a lot, wouldn't mind having a crack at covers, especially since some of the bootleg ones are rather unattractive (no disrespect to the creators).

What kind of style are you after?

4. thanks in advance guys!

mabe something with 1991 AB photo's? either in 4x4 mosaïc or 1 original photo at the time? but it's probably best if you follow your own ideas on this.

no rush!
  5. Originally posted by u2joost:[..]

thanks in advance guys!

mabe something with 1991 AB photo's? either in 4x4 mosaïc or 1 original photo at the time? but it's probably best if you follow your own ideas on this.

no rush!

I'll have a go. Can't promise anything epic though!

Does anyone have an Achtung Baby font?
  6. I just used two photo's of the achtung baby grid sleeve, the big scans were uplaoded somewehre here.

7. If you're on Windows, you can use Mistral for the plain text, it's pretty Achtung-ish methinks.

8. Thanks, decided to use it.

Here is a quick cover for the Uber Remix CD. Let me know if this is the kind of thing you're after. Just a mix and match from Achtung Baby covers to create something a little different.

Invalid url 'http://[IMG]http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/1056/cdfrontn.th.jpg[/IMG]'
  9. Welcome for the font. That one is an excellent first try, Tim.

10. Did the exact same thing, looks great. Very willing to change it if something better comes along though. I did make one for Kindergarten that I had posted-

11. Originally posted by iTim:[..]

Here is a quick cover for the Uber Remix CD. Let me know if this is the kind of thing you're after. Just a mix and match from Achtung Baby covers to create something a little different.

[image]

I like the idea of mix and match!