1. Beautiful

2. I know its been a controversial topic over time, but would anyone pay for a meet and greet with U2? I ask this because I was just looking at KISS tickets, and they're charging £800 for a meet and greet. Would anyone pay that for U2?
  3. Originally posted by SJKamal:[image]
    I know its been a controversial topic over time, but would anyone pay for a meet and greet with U2? I ask this because I was just looking at KISS tickets, and they're charging £800 for a meet and greet. Would anyone pay that for U2?
    I wouldn't pay that for anyone.

I'll take my chances waiting in line for them to come out and say hello. For £800 I can rent a house on the beach for a week!
  4. Haha, no. I don’t even want to meet U2 for free.
  5. Originally posted by SJKamal:[image]
    I know its been a controversial topic over time, but would anyone pay for a meet and greet with U2? I ask this because I was just looking at KISS tickets, and they're charging £800 for a meet and greet. Would anyone pay that for U2?
    I would never stoop so low as to pay to meet the band. No way. I have met them on my own terms without the passing of money at such an extortionate cost. Clearly money is the only thing that gives anyone the priority over someone else in this situation. Cant believe that they would stoop to this!
    If this is true then the coffin lid is certainly closing.
  6. Yes for sure.....when i win the EuroMillions. Even more than once.
  7. Well if you win the EuroMillions you could even be partying with them.. depending on how much you win of course lol
  8. Isn't there a saying about never meet your heroes ?!
  9. I'm just too stupid..... How do I open a new forum topic? Any suggestion appreciated
  10. Originally posted by SJKamal:[image]
    You can meet The Rolling Stones for... £25,000!

It goes to charity IIRC.
  11. People would easily pay that bc.. IF you can spend 800 pounds on 15 minutes with a band or somthing , you can spend money on anything!!

12. For any of you NGHFB fans out there.... this was released today.