1. No, but there's still Adam Clayton Anyway, I'm veering.
  2. MediaFire is not really safe, they delete whenever they please.

RS has been nice for us for many years. Lets hope they stay online, otherwise we will have a hard time finding an alternative.
  3. filesonic .. fileserve ..?
  4. Filesonic is pretty good download wise. No experience in uploading to it.

Anyway, the only real fear is that all hosts will be eventually be taken down. For now we have alternatives, and RS
  5. Rapidshare has actually come a long way since the early days of U2Start. God, I remember having to wait 45 seconds, then if it messed up part two I'd have to wait 45 minutes.

Now though, it's top notch!
  6. I feel really guilty. It wasn't until the last year when I started to use Megaupload a lot. I was annoyed with waiting every 24 hours for some large files (no, not movies or stuff like that) so...I actually had a paid account. I feel like an idiot now.. Fortunately most of the boots I have were from other places, but a few were just available from Megaupload and the parallel download option (for the paid members) was especially useful for those days I was busy with other stuff. I don't know if I can count on other file hosting places at the moment. Sure, Mediafire and Rapidshare are okay RIGHT NOW, but....
  7. Filesonic any reliable alternative? I would prefer to have three stable filehosts in our inventory, Rapidshare & Mediafire are OK, but a third would be recommended. Any other suggestions?

If we would make a list of all shows that depend on one download service sorted on popularity (i.e. all 360 shows that only can be downloaded from Rapidshare), would any of you have interest in working with us to upload a part of that list to another filehost as a mirror?

Our goal would be to have all shows mirrored as much as possible, which is also the main reason why this shutdown doesn't impact us a lot.
  8. What about Multiupload?
  9. First multiupload was nice, since it uploaded to most hosts. Now they only mirror on 3 hosts.

We will take every host in consideration though
  10. Everything started just because Lars Ulrich couldn't buy a golden shark tank
  11. I'm just wondering how it is possible for FBI to close a website in New Zealand. That's not funny. USA is watching you everywhere.