1. Originally posted by LikeASongI think Bono isn't able nowadays to sing Electrcal Storm because of the falsetto part... Anyway, you can e-mail them asking for it, maybe you make all of us happy!!

See ya'

?! You mean...he can sing Miss Sarajevo opera part, but he will not be able to sing ES falsetto part?!

2. Falsetto's are not that difficult to sing for a singer, it's easier than the "wide awake" parts of Bad for instance.
  3. Remy, when i was looking to the Songs, I noticed that Electrical Storm isn't between the ETC. songs! Hope you fix it soon
  4. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyRemy, when i was looking to the Songs, I noticed that Electrical Storm isn't between the ETC. songs! Hope you fix it soon

That's because it isn't a live song, I got almost only live songs on it. But I can add Electrical Storm since it's been a single.
  5. Done!
  6. Originally posted by Remy[..]

That's because it isn't a live song, I got almost only live songs on it. But I can add Electrical Storm since it's been a single.

Okay, nice work to me it's one of their best, so it had to be on the site
  7. Originally posted by MirrorballBoy[..]

Okay, nice work to me it's one of their best, so it had to be on the site

Perfect!(Dutch and English the same)
  8. I made my 4th photo-montage. After two '40' vids and a Zoo TV vid, I wanted to make a video for Electrical Storm (William Orbit version, which is the best, I think).

I used some photo's of myself and some of the World Wide Web:

9. 'Electrical Storm' is a great tune, but not really a live one, it just doesn't fit to the other songs they perform.
  10. I think Electrical Storm will see the light of day. As to when, I have no idea. They are probably waiting for the right time to bring it out. Kind of like the return of Miss Sarajevo on the Vertigo tour.
  11. Originally posted by fendermanI think Electrical Storm will see the light of day. As to when, I have no idea. They are probably waiting for the right time to bring it out. Kind of like the return of Miss Sarajevo on the Vertigo tour.

but they had already played Miss Sarajevo live before, so I'm not sure if will ever se ES or Acrobat on stage
  12. its not misses on a setlist but I would love to hear it live just once to see how it was arranged . Some of u2's songs only come to life when they are played live (EG. ultra voilet and trying to throw) so just once would be nice but I cant see it happening .