1. Their nicest physical release in quite a while I think. Lovely cover, coloured vinyl and previously unreleased live music. A little pricey in comparison to the usual £25 that a standard vinyl album costs but given it’s a limited release and only sold through independents then I think it’s fair game.

Certainly the first piece of physical U2 media that I have bought in quite a few years.

2. €27,99 Expensive, the Poster inside is great (beautiful pics), great versions too.
  3. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    Their nicest physical release in quite a while I think. Lovely cover, coloured vinyl and previously unreleased live music. A little pricey in comparison to the usual £25 that a standard vinyl album costs but given it’s a limited release and only sold through independents then I think it’s fair game.

Certainly the first piece of physical U2 media that I have bought in quite a few years.
    Glad to hear you like it! Is it limited serial-numbered (as in 507/2500) or just numbered (507)?
  4. Mission successful.

5. Anyone in Edinburgh manage to get a copy? (Or two?) I couldn't be arsed venturing out today or working from the office.
  6. Yes ,got mine too (2) and evanescene

7. 34.99 euro

8. 26.99 euro
  9. My was $35
  10. Got it, $28 US. Not bad

Always really liked Gloria, kind of a hidden gem until recently. Thought it was a cool concept the live versions from 89, 05, and 15
  11. To be fair to U2 the price wasn’t out of step with other vinyl purchases I’ve made. Supply issues and shipping costs from sending it half way around the world mean records are always expensive down here. Agree with @germcevoy, this is one of their better physical releases.
  12. Originally posted by KieranU2:Anyone in Edinburgh manage to get a copy? (Or two?) I couldn't be arsed venturing out today or working from the office.
    Assai records in grindley street still have stock, I got mine online from banquet records as I couldn’t be arsed trailing out either and they have a good stock of them available just now