1. I’m trying to think, other then a celebration, what was released as a single in 82, 92, 2002 or 2012 what could be released as an anniversary single or maybe they’ll do something with remixes.
  2. I’m trying to think, other then a celebration, what was released as a single in 82, 92, 2002 or 2012 what could be released as an anniversary single or maybe they’ll do something with remixes.

Your Song Saved My Life 10", that's my guess
  3. Either A Celebration or Your Song Saved My Life!
  4. There's also Electrical Storm, which turns 20 this year (...already)
  5. WGRYWH
  6. The record store day stuff has been really varied in terms of what I’m interested in anyway. The Europa EP was half decent, good to get a version of New Year’s Day we didn’t have, Gloria was pretty great, 11 o’clock tick tock had some good live songs with it and going back there were also some of the rare ones like SOI with the much better cover and Wide Awake in Europe. But then there’s been a few that I have no interest in like the three EP, lights of home, red Hill mining town, hold me thrill me kiss me kill me, Fire which had already released versions on it, even the blackout despite it being worth a few quid now. So a mixed bag.
  7. I think that they should release Wide Awake in Asia by now.
  8. Originally posted by deanallison:The record store day stuff has been really varied in terms of what I’m interested in anyway. The Europa EP was half decent, good to get a version of New Year’s Day we didn’t have, Gloria was pretty great, 11 o’clock tick tock had some good live songs with it and going back there were also some of the rare ones like SOI with the much better cover and Wide Awake in Europe. But then there’s been a few that I have no interest in like the three EP, lights of home, red Hill mining town, hold me thrill me kiss me kill me, Fire which had already released versions on it, even the blackout despite it being worth a few quid now. So a mixed bag.
    The Blackout on black vinyl isn’t worth much at all. It’s the one that was limited to 750 copies that picked up some value, but due to its limited nature and availability (only available at four shops…)
  9. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    The Blackout on black vinyl isn’t worth much at all. It’s the one that was limited to 750 copies that picked up some value, but due to its limited nature and availability (only available at four shops…)
    Was the one limited to 750 copies not an RSD release as well? That is the one I meant though, yeah, I knew the other one wasn’t a particularly rare or valuable one. I don’t own either version.
  10. If they follow the path of 40th anniversary releases, then a celebration will be next, not sure what they could put for extra tracks, it was only played live on the war tour. Or they could go the other-way and release party girl, there’s plenty live performances of that out there