1. Perhaps a Discotheque 25 anniversary re-remix 😜
  2. Originally posted by electricwar1:If they follow the path of 40th anniversary releases, then a celebration will be next, not sure what they could put for extra tracks, it was only played live on the war tour. Or they could go the other-way and release party girl, there’s plenty live performances of that out there

If they did A celebration maybe they have a live recording they can use as a b-side
  3. They could put out live versions of both "Celebration" and "Party Girl". Hammersmith Palais for "A Celebration" (6th December '82) and any unreleased live version of Party Girl would do it for me
  4. A Pop release would be the best yet

5. Your Song Saved my Life 7" or 10" would be Awesome. (in 2020 I was even hoping for Ahimsa for RSD)

But i assume that part of signing the song over to the soundtrack, includes not doing a U2 release of it anytime soon, so that all sales go to the soundtrack
  6. IDEA: seeing they actually made a post on IG about Discotheque25, I was fantasizing about taking a break from the 40th anni's for a minute to do a Discotheque25 RSD release. Maybe Album version + Best Of Mix on Side A, and Side B a live PopMart (yes, Mexico) and a live elevation tour (since there's no chance of those Vertigo performances). With a nice bright and shiny Popmart-ish cover (like the tour program).

It would be nice lil consolation for Pop-fans if they know they aren't doing any sort of Pop25 anni release
  7. in hindsight, i realize there's realistically more of a chance of one of the Discotheque remixes being on there than a live Elevation version. But i can dream out loud
  8. Originally posted by marik:IDEA: seeing they actually made a post on IG about Discotheque25, I was fantasizing about taking a break from the 40th anni's for a minute to do a Discotheque25 RSD release. Maybe Album version + Best Of Mix on Side A, and Side B a live PopMart (yes, Mexico) and a live elevation tour (since there's no chance of those Vertigo performances). With a nice bright and shiny Popmart-ish cover (like the tour program).

It would be nice lil consolation for Pop-fans if they know they aren't doing any sort of Pop25 anni release
    Scroll up and you'll see i posted 6 days ago 😂
  9. A Discotheque remix actually makes sense this year. But I am gunning for a POP re-issue at Christmas.
  10. Discotheque 25th anniversary vinyl:

1. Discotheque
    2. Discotheque (Live from Popmart Tour)
    3. Discotheque (Live from Elevation Tour)
    4. Discotheque (Live from Vertigo Tour)
  11. Take me to Funky Town