1. 2012-09-23 http://www.u2start.com/u2start%20for%20android.apk

For everyone who wants to have a peek into the u2start kitchen

As you can see its still butt ugly. And very limited. However viewing topics and replying should work

If someone could come up with a nice design for the icons we would be very grateful
  2. Suuuuuuuuuuh-weeeeeet

I'll get it loaded on my phone soon
  3. Can't get it work Chris. I get an error message 'There was a problem parsing this package'...

No trouble with the other .apk's on my phone.
  4. Hmmm I have no clue what could be wrong, I tested it in the 4.0 emulator. Dont have a real device to test with
  5. Hmmm seems I needed a small change to support 2.x.

Reuploaded!
  6. Crashes when I try to view a topic.
  7. All topics? Really sucks I dont have a device to test with. Its a bit like driving with your eyes closed
  8. I'm still stuck in a parsing error...
  9. Thrown together a quick launcher icon based off of our Facebook profile picture. It would need doing properly when the time comes for a release into the wild because you have to submit a 512x512 image when you submit to the Play store. Anyway, should make things easier on the eye for you whilst developing, just slip it into the relevent folder and away you go.

I'll be happy to mess around if you prefer something different
  10. icon is great The store is far away though, will try to find out why you get the parse error.

What phone and android version did you test it on?
  11. Using Desire A8181 ROM, Android 2.2 on my HTC HD2. Had no trouble using non-store .apk's before so I can only assume it's a problem on your end.
  12. Hmmm was targetting 2.3+ . Absolutely no idea what is current etc. Will install the 2.2 emulator and have a look.