1. Wow, The Stones keep on rolling non-stop since 2012. Go and see them if you can, they are absolutely fantastic. It costs big bucks, but (i find it) totally worth it - saw them 3 times in the past 2 years (and 8 times in total).
  2. Originally posted by Happy24:Wow, The Stones keep on rolling non-stop since 2012. Go and see them if you can, they are absolutely fantastic. It costs big bucks, but (i find it) totally worth it - saw them 3 times in the past 2 years (and 8 times in total).
    YES, YES, YES.

They are expensive, but they are incredible. One of the best shows I've seen.
  3. These prices. Jesus. $525 for Pit tickets apparently.
  4. Pre-sales underway today for the US tour. Lucky Dip are the tickets to go for, cheap as chips and you could end up with a great spot
  5. Originally posted by Timk68:Pre-sales underway today for the US tour. Lucky Dip are the tickets to go for, cheap as chips and you could end up with a great spot
    I do plan to go for them. It would be nice to do 2 shows.

This year Lucky Dip was even available in the run up to the shows.
  6. I've had a look and can't see lucky dip on ticketmaster. Cheapest seats are about $65
  7. Lucky Dip are only available during the General Sale.
  8. Got lowers for Miami after 25 minuets in the waiting room this morning at 10 . I just scored GAs for Met Life after 90 minuets of TM saying none were left . Keep searching . GA came out to $191 a ticket , which for the Stones isn’t too bad

Good luck ??
  9. I will wait for the general sale to begin and hope I get lucky dip.
    I reckon they will announce more dates once these initial dates sell out
  10. Originally posted by Timk68:I will wait for the general sale to begin and hope I get lucky dip.
    I reckon they will announce more dates once these initial dates sell out
    Doubt it will be much more than what they have now. They’ve already announced NJ 2 and Chicago 2. Jazz Fest is the only one yet to be announced.
  11. Originally posted by EDDMB:Got lowers for Miami after 25 minuets in the waiting room this morning at 10 . I just scored GAs for Met Life after 90 minuets of TM saying none were left . Keep searching . GA came out to $191 a ticket , which for the Stones isn’t too bad

Good luck
    I love the Stones and have seen them 3 times on this current tour, always from the pit - by far the most expensive tickets I have ever bought, but those prices...I am stunned...$191 for GA, which means to watch the screens from the far end of a stadium, since the GA is only at the very back of the floor... I personally wouldn't pay even $50 for that. $500 for being up front is totaly insane, but still waaaay beter cost-value ratio than $200 for being 150 meters far away from the stage. It is a matter of an opinion, of course...

I wonder how far can they go with the prices, they started with those insane prices in 2012 and there is a significan increase each year.

Lucky Dips seem like a reasonable choice and some people love them and I know A LOT of people end up in the pit with them, but for me, who usually has to travel quite far for those show, the risk of spending a lot of time and money on the whole trip and then being somewhere at nosebleeds is not worth the risk.

Well, I won't go to US for this leg of the tour, so it doesn't bother me, but I am not sure whether I want them to return to Europe, since I know I would HAVE TO go and as much as I love The Stones, I have a big problem to justify spending 400 Euro on a single ticket...well, probaly even more the next time. But yeah, I have always had a great time at their concerts and looking back, I don't regret a single cent I spent...