1. Okay, I'll give it a listen

2. Different is not always worse

3. No, it's not, I just found it kind of surprising, is all

EDIT:Just listened to Spiralling, very cool Reminded me of Bowie a little bit
  4. Keane is awesome, probably one of the most promising acts around! I haven't heard Perfect Symmetry yet, but I will in a few days...
  5. Keane is definitely one of the best bands out there. Perfect Symmetry is not bad, I haven't really been into them lately, but I would see them live in a heartbeat
  6. I just *cough* downloaded Perfect Symmetry...Spiralling is a very nice song!
    Now I'm listening to Lovers Are Losing, it sounds really promising!

EDIT: Wow...guys...I just totally fell in love with Lovers Are Losing...it's been a very long time since I felt this way about a song....
  7. Originally posted by markp91:I just *cough* downloaded Perfect Symmetry...Spiralling is a very nice song!
    Now I'm listening to Lovers Are Losing, it sounds really promising!

EDIT: Wow...guys...I just totally fell in love with Lovers Are Losing...it's been a very long time since I felt this way about a song....

That's becoming my favorite too, Lovers are Losing is a great touching song.

8. I just listened to the entire album...And IMHO this is the best album of 2008 until now!
    Accelerate by REM, Ode To J. Smith by Travis and maybe the new Snow Patrol come close, but I like this one best!

BTW And don't start about CP please...

BTW 2 And Juraj, don't start about The Verve please...

BTW 3 And I don't count the remasters as 2008 albums...

9. They don't impress me, good lyrics though
  10. Originally posted by markp91:[..]

I just listened to the entire album...And IMHO this is the best album of 2008 until now!
    Accelerate by REM, Ode To J. Smith by Travis and maybe the new Snow Patrol come close, but I like this one best!

BTW And don't start about CP please...

BTW 2 And Juraj, don't start about The Verve please...

BTW 3 And I don't count the remasters as 2008 albums...

If you don't like VLVODAAHF and Forth then you must be completely dumb

anyway, gonna download Perfect Symetry soon
  11. Originally posted by yuri31:[..]

If you don't like VLVODAAHF and Forth then you must be completely dumb

anyway, gonna download Perfect Symetry soon

Well, Forth is okay, very nice, surprisingly good comeback, but not the best album of 2008. I didn't say I don't like it...

And VLV....I know I'm one of the few dislikers, but if you listen to AROBTTH or Parachuttes right now you'll hear what I mean...

A bit off topic, sorry for that...
  12. there fairely good. Allegedly, while they where opening for U2, Larry told Rick Hughes to change his drumming style, or he would fuck up his back.