1. Everything Everything's new album is out today. Relatively decent album. Posting a review on my blog later, but I would give it 6 or 7 out of 10. Undecided as of yet as I'll probably give it another listen very soon.
  2. Also New Order's album (ex Joy Division) The Lost Sirens (outtakes from Waiting for the Sirens' Call) is out now today
  3. Originally posted by Jawis:Also New Order's album (ex Joy Division) The Lost Sirens (outtakes from Waiting for the Sirens' Call) is out now today

And it's fantastic. Highly recommend it.
  4. Love Sign | Free Energy : This shit is awesome. Look these guys up, follow them on Twitter, buy their new album, dance your ass off, roll your windows down, blast these tunes....this is such a fun album. Exactly what January has needed so far.

California X | California X : Self-titled debut from these Massachusetts rockers is grungy and cool. Sounds a lot like Dinosaur Jr. and early Smashing Pumpkins without the nasally voice of Corgan to front. Highly recommended as well, get in on these guys before they get big at festivals/club shows this summer.
  5. Cold War Kids' new single Miracle Mile is outstanding.

6. Recommendation from me: High Highs - Open Season

Absolutely loving it right now, here's my favourite track from the album

7. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]

YES YES YES YES YES.

I was waiting to get access to the site at midnight but I gave up at around half one in the morning.

Best of the year so far, of about ~30 albums listened to thus far.
  8. speaking of best of the year it's pretty hilarious .. kidding
    however from what little i could listen so far it really seems a very good job by the MBV .. it could be not that far from Loveless level
  9. An admirable effort. At least it's a varied selection.