1. Every month we have a U2 show in the spotlights, the show of this month took place on 2010-09-12 - Zurich, Switzerland. You can download this show, read reviews or write your own review on the show page here. In this thread you can discuss this show!

Setlist

Return Of The Stingray Guitar
    Beautiful Day / Rain (snippet)
    I Will Follow
    Get On Your Boots
    Magnificent
    Mysterious Ways / Can't Stand The Rain (snippet)
    Elevation / Singing In The Rain (snippet)
    Until The End Of The World
    I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / Singing In The Rain (snippet)
    North Star
    Mercy
    In A Little While
    Miss Sarajevo
    City Of Blinding Lights / Singing In The Rain (snippet)
    Vertigo / Teenage Kicks (snippet)
    I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight / Discothèque (snippet) / Two Tribes (snippet) / Relax (snippet)
    Sunday Bloody Sunday
    Mothers Of The Disappeared
    Walk On / You'll Never Walk Alone (snippet)

encore(s):
    Like A Hurricane (snippet) / One
    Rain (snippet) / Where The Streets Have No Name
    Moment of Surrender

Comments:
    This show is famous for so many reasons, maybe the greatest one being the show where it poured rain the entire show but also the live debut of Mercy. Who could ever think U2 would play that song live? It was also the first 360 show without With Or Without You. Listening back to this show will make you feel happy again, proud to be a U2 fan. This is what why we've became U2 fans and why we can't wait for them to tour again. Enjoy!

Show Page
    2010-09-12 - Zurich, Switzerland
  2. Super super show. May try and see if this will break my U2 hiatus.
  3. This is one of the first U2 videos I ever download, and its remained one of my favourites. Always. I highly, highly recommend grabbing a video of this show rather than just listening to it. The rain, the band, it's just incredible.
  4. Fantastic show, one of the few 2010 bootlegs I keep and listen to. Is there any new/better recordings? I feel like the water is audible in the bootleg which is fun LOL
  5. This bootleg holds a special place in my heart; Kirsten burnt it in DVD and gave it to me long time ago...

Streets with all that people dancing under the rain is just... It's just...

6. I like the additional info:

I don't care what you do with this recording as long as you are taking a shower while doing it. Please preserve the good karma!

Excellent choice!
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:This bootleg holds a special place in my heart; Kirsten burnt it in DVD and gave it to me long time ago...

Streets with all that people dancing under the rain is just... It's just...

[YouTube Video]

YES, SOO EPIC.

A proper multicam DVD exists? 'd be down to get it is it here?
  8. This was a great show,havent heard it in quite some time......I just wish U2 released their shows,as a certain American band from Seattle do....
  9. Thank you Sergio! I will download it RIGHT AWAY! I'm usually not into the 2010 shows that much, the only one I own on DVD is Paris which has a similar setlist but will download this because I know it's a fantastic show.
  10. That torrent has no seeders as of just now. I already have this version (the mkv one), which I got ages ago. I'm currently seeding it from my seedbox and will be for at least the rest of the month if anyone is interested. Phenomenal show. This is the best example of how video can add so much to an already great performance. Trust me.
  11. Wow, I almost forgot this one. So many great rain shows last tour