1. Maybe PM?Thanks thanks thanks

atrioni@hotmail.com
  2. is it any good? I might get it depending on how good it is, anybody care to upload a sample?
  3. could sumone pm the show please :-)
  4. just heard it- comparable to the Boston Garden Vault release.....good quality....great to hear the New Voices of Freedom and Party Girl....
  5. someone knows source or lineage of this recording?
  6. Only $5, the more people buy it the better for future releases, well worth it!
  7. would love it also!! PM please
  8. People who's never posted at the forums asking for a show that costs only $5...
  9. Sharing copyrighted stuff is illegal in the PM section as well. So I dont know why everone is asking that.
  10. They don't want to spend any money
  11. I had the same response when wv released Boston a couple of months back, and i shared it here. I did say then it's not like it cost much.
    I've never been a paid subscriber, just registered a few years back with wolfgang vault and you can still download for $5.
  12. i would say that Bono's voice is a bit rough for this show...instruments are clear, and the drums sound awesome...i think i prefer the Boston Garden show all-in-all....i got the monthly membership for WV- there's a TON of shows from all kinds of artists there...