1. Yeah, I know but I just listened to it this week haha. Sorry if anyone thought there was another new video.

2. Stood inside Sun Studios today. All that history. Elvis, Cash etc. But I have never ever stood in a place where U2 made music before today. Chills
  3. Shivers
    A photo of a photo which shows a photo. Love it.
  4. Still can't believe how much they seem to despise this album. I would listen to it at least 3,000 times before listening to SOI again. Ok, not really...Since I listen to the live Every Breaking Wave, Crystal Ballroom and Lucifier's Hands. Course, they are not really on SOI. Guess things wouldn't be right if I wasn't complaining about something. I probably pick on poor SOI more than I should. It's a fine album, but my least favorite U2 one
  5. Don't know if this correct place but this guy has posted a bunch of new JT - Rattle Hum stuff that I've never seen. High quality. It's different then the stuff we saw about a year ago from "last of the rockstars" on you tube
    https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC5khF1WIRYqaPN2Wc1Yy19w
  6. Not to be a stick in the mud, but there's actually nothing new there. He's just taken the new stuff from "Last of the Rockstars" and re-uploaded it in black and white or sepia lol. The rest is stuff that's been around forever.
  7. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:Not to be a stick in the mud, but there's actually nothing new there. He's just taken the new stuff from "Last of the Rockstars" and re-uploaded it in black and white or sepia lol. The rest is stuff that's been around forever.
    I noticed last year that particular Youtuber had done the same thing with someone's iHeart video of EBW, gave it the whole sepia effect, I presume to pass to differentiate it from the other uploaders and pass off as their own.
  8. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:Not to be a stick in the mud, but there's actually nothing new there. He's just taken the new stuff from "Last of the Rockstars" and re-uploaded it in black and white or sepia lol. The rest is stuff that's been around forever.
    Did Rockstar upload 40 too? That must have slipped under my radar then, it came across as brand new to me.

Still wonder how the hell did these videos surface after such a long long long time.
  9. I know this has been debated to death but if you haven't already done so, do yourself a favour and take the time to make an eight-song playlist of just the studio tracks - in order they appear on the album will do just fine:

1. Desire
    2. Hawkmoon 269
    3. Angel of Harlem
    4. Love Rescue Me
    5. When Love Comes To Town
    6. Heartland
    7. God Pt. II
    8. All I Want Is You

It really makes for a clean, enjoyable listen.

I guess some of you might be wondering where Van Diemen's Land is hiding. If it had to be included, I might just slot it in as a "bonus" track after AIWIY.
  10. Originally posted by RUMMY:I know this has been debated to death but if you haven't already done so, do yourself a favour and take the time to make an eight-song playlist of just the studio tracks - in order they appear on the album will do just fine:

1. Desire
    2. Hawkmoon 269
    3. Angel of Harlem
    4. Love Rescue Me
    5. When Love Comes To Town
    6. Heartland
    7. God Pt. II
    8. All I Want Is You

It really makes for a clean, enjoyable listen.

I guess some of you might be wondering where Van Diemen's Land is hiding. If it had to be included, I might just slot it in as a "bonus" track after AIWIY.
    Van Diemen's Land has to be there, as well as Slow Dancing (the Stay B-side version).
  11. I thought I'd avoid the b-sides and outtakes. Keep things simple.