1. Originally posted by Chrisedge:So the meeting of the band video in Dec 87 was mine, and the R&H premiere footage in 88 was mine...What two pro-shot shows you think I want released? (Dec 19/20, 1987) I would kill to have these two complete shows in HD since they are just a few of the shows that were filmed and could benefit from a HD transfer.

You can hear my friend ask Bono to play the Christmas Song right as they were leaving the hotel for the show. And Bono admitted it was a good idea...
    thats great stuff. U2over the years has released a trove of studio work - non album cuts, demos and early version and what not but have been very short on video/live archives of their past. maybe that stuff is for the great grand kids to have...top5
  2. To this day, this still bums me out. How a song as brililant as "Heartland," and "God Part II," can not be remastered, but we have clear sounding versions of just about everything else. As a huge fan of Hattle And Rum, and Pop, I have come to accept that the band hates both of them more than I hate rap in Prince's music! (Had to get a Prince reference in there lol)!
  3. Originally posted by pleasegone:To this day, this still bums me out. How a song as brililant as "Heartland," and "God Part II," can not be remastered, but we have clear sounding versions of just about everything else. As a huge fan of Hattle And Rum, and Pop, I have come to accept that the band hates both of them more than I hate rap in Prince's music! (Had to get a Prince reference in there lol)!
    Yeah, I was reading your post, puzzled at the lack of any Prince reference Thankfully you fixed it at the end!

4. This is really amazing.
  5. ^ It was posted here a few pages back.
  6. I know, I know. Don't want to be a party pooper.
  7. Any time i watch / listen to this era , i can t believe the best of U2 has passed ... it s hard to imagine something better than this era 87/90
  8. By the way, we missed you in our Lovetown liveshow Pato.
  9. i was on holidays ...i was out 2 weeks and i missed you all ( and lovetown shows specially , you know )