1. sad news .... RIP Lou
  2. Really sad news...i actually got to know U2 through Lou Reed, so he was always an important figure to me...
    Meanwhile the idiot who manages U2.com is yet to post a single thing about this...least they could do was just post a video of one of the Satellite of Love performances like Sergio did.
  3. I can't even handle this right now, all the tributes that are happening are making it really feel much more real.

4. Originally posted by Ali709:Really sad news...i actually got to know U2 through Lou Reed, so he was always an important figure to me...
    Meanwhile the idiot who manages U2.com is yet to post a single thing about this...least they could do was just post a video of one of the Satellite of Love performances like Sergio did.

like many others .. (Metallica just for saying one with whom he spent his last muscical effort) .. i think it can be a positive thing not messing in this moment when everybody say whatever often only to show
    they will do something heart-felt for sure
  5. You just keep me hangin on.... R.I.P.
  6. the very last picture ..

from his official site
  7. effort appreciated but ... of the Velvet's 1972 album Transformer??

8. My very first concert, January 1992. And what a concert. Magic and Loss: immense album. Lou Reed: a master... R.I.P.