1. I really love this epic tune. It has Zooropa and Passengers soul. Collaborate with Lykki Li is sort of mysterious ways. Who can even imagine before that Bono sing duo like that way?) And ending blues Edge's solo - it's like heaven. Edge - we need more your guitar classic solos.
    I agree with Patou2 and I think in live version Lykki's part will sing Edge. Or maybe it will be like Satellite of love in Zoo TV. If only they will play it live..
    So, what do you think about chords? I try figure out something, but i can't be sure about it, cos i'm not a guitarist.
    main theme A#m G# D# F
    Bridge C# G# A#m
  2. Originally posted by romrom:I really love this epic tune. It has Zooropa and Passengers soul. Collaborate with Lykki Li is sort of mysterious ways. Who can even imagine before that Bono sing duo like that way?) And ending blues Edge's solo - it's like heaven. Edge - we need more your guitar classic solos.
    I agree with Patou2 and I think in live version Lykki's part will sing Edge. Or maybe it will be like Satellite of love in Zoo TV. If only they will play it live..
    So, what do you think about chords? I try figure out something, but i can't be sure about it, cos i'm not a guitarist.
    main theme A#m G# D# F
    Bridge C# G# A#m

or like Sinead O´Connor in Your blue room during the 360 tour
  3. Originally posted by romrom:I really love this epic tune. It has Zooropa and Passengers soul. Collaborate with Lykki Li is sort of mysterious ways. Who can even imagine before that Bono sing duo like that way?) And ending blues Edge's solo - it's like heaven. Edge - we need more your guitar classic solos.
    main theme A#m G# D# F
    Bridge C# G# A#m

Nope.

They are G#m, F#, C#, D# for the verses and E, B, G#m... E, B, F# (final D#) for the chorus.

BTW I tune a semitone lower -as Edge does-, but if you're playing with a standard tuned guitar, they will be Gm, F, C, D for the verses and D#, A#, Gm... D#, A#, F (final D) for the chorus.

4. I was missing a great last track at U2's album... Even Love is Blindness doesn't sound so good to me at record (but live is one of best U2 songs).
    This Song (The Troubles) sounds pretty good to me, I'm in love with this song... Really....
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

Nope.

They are G#m, F#, C#, D# for the verses and E, B, G#m... E, B, F# (final D#) for the chorus.

BTW I tune a semitone lower -as Edge does-, but if you're playing with a standard tuned guitar, they will be Gm, F, C, D for the verses and D#, A#, Gm... D#, A#, F (final D) for the chorus.

Oh Yeah, Thank you, LikeASong!!!
  6. Still the best song on the album, but there are others close
  7. Disagree. It's great, but I think there are songs that are better/equal in greatness.
  8. Probably the best song on the album, but I honestly don't know if we'll see it live. I don't think it would have the same impact without Lykke's vocals and if they're prerecorded it would seem too "easy" for them I think.
  9. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:Probably the best song on the album, but I honestly don't know if we'll see it live. I don't think it would have the same impact without Lykke's vocals and if they're prerecorded it would seem too "easy" for them I think.

Meh. Your Blue Room and Satellite Of Love had prerecorded vocals too.
  10. And forgettable they were too.
  11. Bono should have sung his lines in Your Blue Room.
    I like the song, but I'm looking forward for the alternative version, I hope it's all Bono or Bono + Edge