1. Your Blue Room definitely was
    On the other hand, Satellite Of Love was a central point of the Zoo TV show - and the audiences used to go nuts when Lou Reed appeared on the screens each night. It was 1992-1993, though; that kind of video tricks are not that impressive nowadays.
  2. Miss Sarajevo included a recording of Pavarotti when it was performed during POPMART, if I recall. Then Bono upgrading his lungs and took on the part himself during the Vertigo Tour. I still consider the Milano version of Miss Sarajevo the best official recording of that song performed.

But anyhow, I'm sure this will be performed live. It's such a great song and there's nothing else on the album that fits the bill of a closer.
  3. Originally posted by ahn1991:Miss Sarajevo included a recording of Pavarotti when it was performed during POPMART, if I recall. Then Bono upgrading his lungs and took on the part himself during the Vertigo Tour. I still consider the Milano version of Miss Sarajevo the best official recording of that song performed.

But anyhow, I'm sure this will be performed live. It's such a great song and there's nothing else on the album that fits the bill of a closer.

I hope U2 will change their closes from the standard slow song to something more rocking, like they did with on some Vertigo shows
  4. Seriously....I can't get enough of this song. One of their best closers, ever.
  5. Agree, only the song is too short. I hope Edge will play live an extra long solo at the end.
  6. At least they can't do fade out live
  7. This is the kind of song that deserves extended drums / guitar parts. Seriously could be incredible. Just hope they don't find it too hard to replicate live.

If they can't reproduce the 'somebody stepped inside your soul' bits, get Edge to do them.

8. This song sets itself up to be given extended solos. But to my memory, the only song that U2 has given the extended solo treatment to is Kite, which I consider to be one of their best live performances.
  9. Originally posted by ahn1991:[..]

This song sets itself up to be given extended solos. But to my memory, the only song that U2 has given the extended solo treatment to is Kite, which I consider to be one of their best live performances.

Mysterious Ways, Love Is Blindness and One Tree Hill all have had extended (&killer) solos more often than not. Not to mention Bad, which automatically becomes an extended version of itself live.
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

Mysterious Ways, Love Is Blindness and One Tree Hill all have had extended (&killer) solos more often than not. Not to mention Bad, which automatically becomes an extended version of itself live.

I keep forgetting that the live version of Bad is so much longer than the album version. It's always been played like that, so I never really considered it to be "extended" in a sense.
  11. The Troubles is being used for the new Walking Dead trailers. It really works.