1. I was thinking of exactly that version when they played it in Montreal. At least Adam and Larry coming in at that part anyway.
  2. If only they'd play it that way...
    People are gonna cry every night.
  3. Goosebumps when Larry and Adam come in, great version. I do hope they will try it at least one time in a full band version.
  4. I only ask for 1 change in the show and is that: put Adam, Larry and the small orchestra back in EBW.

5. Pretty much... I can see why they would be hesitant to bring in a small orchestra, but at least bring in Adam and Larry.

If they are adamant about doing the duet, they should at least separate Bono and Edge like they did at LA 5 to give the crowd something interesting to think about.
  6. I don't need the Orchestra. Just get the bloody tempo correct and use the other half of the band. Simples.
  7. That would be a huge step in the right direction...
  8. I don't know why the band insists on doing this song as a duet.
  9. Loved the song so much myself and Rory had to do a cover of it, alternative cover, please let me know what you's think.

Tim I hope this is posted in the right place, apologies if you have to move it

10. I enjoyed it... although the chorus sounds a bit "contained"(?) -not sure if that's the word- like instead of taking off remains on the ground... hope it makes sense.

Interestingly, somehow I feel like this version would've had more chance of becoming a hit on the radio, since it's good, radio friendly, and it doesn't have Bono singing it -which automatically makes some people and radio stations hate any song .
  11. Originally posted by micdalton:Loved the song so much myself and Rory had to do a cover of it, alternative cover, please let me know what you's think.

[YouTube Video]

It sounds like the version Brandon Flowers would do. And I don't mean it as a bad thing! Good one guys. Although I agree with bloodraven when he says the chorus would need a bit more punch (maybe pump up the high-pitched vocals)!
  12. Originally posted by micdalton:Loved the song so much myself and Rory had to do a cover of it, alternative cover, please let me know what you's think.

[YouTube Video]

I like it ... it s hard to listen to me beacuse i need Bono ´s voice with this song