1. Now it becomes even clearer how much his voice has "lived"...
    So rough and struggling at times, but still able to belt out the choruses. Strange :)
    I want to hear him sing Hurt, Johnny Cash style, once...

What do you guys think?
  2. I think that ............. play it full band (preferibly electric) or not play it.

Regarding the capella, it's great to hear Bono in such detail and upfront, but also makes you realize how much his voice has been through as you say. Thanks anyway for sharing
  3. Originally posted by BelgianBono:[YouTube Video]

Now it becomes even clearer how much his voice has "lived"...
    So rough and struggling at times, but still able to belt out the choruses. Strange :)
    I want to hear him sing Hurt, Johnny Cash style, once...

What do you guys think?
    Very nice ..maybe for a TV show , for the tour i prefer full band electric version
  4. The single version is much much better than the album version (although that one is still very good)
  5. Single version is much better than the live version, but album version is better than single
  6. Just do the electric!
  7. ^ Interesting.
  8. Made me cry last night watching bono sing and edge play piano in front of me, and wasn't expecting that but wow!! And then followed by October was a wreck
  9. Originally posted by musicangel:Made me cry last night watching bono sing and edge play piano in front of me, and wasn't expecting that but wow!! And then followed by October was a wreck
    Haven't been lucky enough to see them play it live but the acoustic version is beautiful and quite moving
  10. I dunno about this. I've seen it live and it was good, but it wasn't as amazing as I thought. I'm mixed. There's days I love it and there's days where I think it's really awful.

Loved the version they did for the EMA's in 2014 in Glasgow though!