1. I quite like the 360 version. I might even prefer it over the SOI version.

2. Yeah... btw. this was done in 2013: finished full band EBW (voice is definitely totally different than Bono, but they did great job)

3. Very good version, guitar really sounds in Edge's kind to play
  4. Just was watching this again today and wondering if the band will ever decide to really rip into this song on the next leg. I actually really enjoyed the acoustic piano version with Bono and Edge but listening back to this full band cover again makes me want more:
  5. that doesn't inspire me at all
  6. Originally posted by bpt3:Just was watching this again today and wondering if the band will ever decide to really rip into this song on the next leg. I actually really enjoyed the acoustic piano version with Bono and Edge but listening back to this full band cover again makes me want more:
    [YouTube Video]
    I agree with everything except the "I actually really enjoyed the acoustic piano version with Bono and Edge" part
  7. Haha fair enough!
  8. I suppose it's one of the big "what ifs" at this point - who knows how U2 themselves would have made this sound full band. I'm still hoping they try it, if for no other reason than having something different to look forward to for continuing the tour. Like I said, I really did find the piano performance powerful and beautiful live, just not sure it would continue to have the same effect going forward. We will see!
  9. If they had never performed this song acoustic with the full band, maybe I would enjoy the Bono and Edge piano version more. But now that I know they've done it full band I can't accept anything less.
  10. I just stumped into this:

Anyone knows it or knows where it comes from?
  11. Thanks! I wish there were more of those!