1. It is probably the only song on this album I don't like..
  2. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:And yeah, the Santa Barbara part is corny, but no more cringeworthy than a grown man saying "uno dos tres catorce"

Let's remember who we're talking about here.

Haaaaaaaaa. Great point.
  3. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:And yeah, the Santa Barbara part is corny, but no more cringeworthy than a grown man saying "uno dos tres catorce"

Let's remember who we're talking about here.

Let's not forget that this grown man got other grown men and women to say "uno dos tres catorce" along with him.
  4. This was the one that on first listen rubbed me the wrong way, but in what I'm pretty sure is the fastest turn around I've ever had in disliking to liking a song, I was actually listening to this on repeat for a while today. The "Santa Barbara" part was the part that hooked me even though it was initially the worst part of the song for me. Strange how fast this one grew on me.
  5. Probably a single. Not a fan, but the oh-oh-ohs stick.
  6. Oh it begins, I started to really like the beginning of the lyrics.
  7. I've said it before, this is the best single on the album
  8. It would be a great song after the encore. Its dark we're waiting and then you hear de bells, its still dark and when the whole band playes the lights turn on!
  9. After my first listen of the full album in my car I have designated this song as the best one to listen to in a car, similar to what Beautiful Day was on ATYCLB. Great tune to drive with
  10. Originally posted by Remy:After my first listen of the full album in my car I have designated this song as the best one to listen to in a car, similar to what Beautiful Day was on ATYCLB. Great tune to drive with

+1. Did the same thing Friday, and this one did sound the best with the windows rolled down.

I can't remember the actual quote or where it was from, but I remember reading somewhere that "Pet Sounds" had a big influence on the band. That was the first thing I thought of on first listen to this. Lovely homage to the Beach Boys.
  11. I'm actually already tired of this one...