1. Originally posted by Remy:After my first listen of the full album in my car I have designated this song as the best one to listen to in a car, similar to what Beautiful Day was on ATYCLB. Great tune to drive with

Exactly what i think . Instead of that awful intro will be good some snippets
  2. Still one of my favourite songs from the record. I love how Bono sings and how the song has this light, summer breeze feeling
  3. U2's great pop song- like Wouldn't It Be Nice, Ticket to Ride, etc. Superb track.
  4. After listening to this countless times (this would be the single most played song on the album for me), I'm still a huge fan of it, Santa Barbara intro and all.
  5. I'm totally okay with the intro now, and quickly rising as one of my favorite songs off the album
  6. i like this song
  7. Gonna be a fun song in concert!!!
  8. Here is the song used in context!

For those interested, social network posts regarding U2 have mostly shifted to praise and people enjoying the music. This was one that I stumbled upon.
  9. Originally posted by Ali709:Here is the song used in context!

[YouTube Video]

For those interested, social network posts regarding U2 have mostly shifted to praise and people enjoying the music. This was one that I stumbled upon.

"Este vídeo contenía una canción protegida por copyright. Debido a una reclamación del titular de los derechos de copyright, se ha silenciado el audio de forma permanente."

Fail. The audio has been disabled (at least in Spain) due to a copyright claim
  10. There really is something about this song that I love. But it's definitely not the frog in Bono's throat.

11. Agreed. I think it'll get the crowd going for sure - should be played early.

Might be a good idea to get it out as a single before they start touring. It'll get the entire crowd going - both diehards and "casuals."
  12. Originally posted by Ali709:Here is the song used in context!

[YouTube Video]

Don t work the sound here too