1. ^ in fact... seeing it written made me realize: SOI > SOE > SOA.

'nuff said.

#DreamingOfAThirdAlbumIsABitTooMuch
  2. In that case they need a fourth, Songs of Descent.

3. Someone confirmed it sort of to @U2 last night on Twitter. Don't know how close he or she is to the band:

4. Originally posted by bartajax:[..]

Someone confirmed it sort of to @U2 last night on Twitter. Don't know how close he or she is to the band:

Wow, thanks for sharing!

@HickU2 12 h
    how about "Songs of Awesomeness?"

5. So what, three albums now?
  6. I'd say 2 are almost for sure. 3 would be overkill I feel, I don't think it's happening soon. BUT I think it's possible that Songs Of Ascent might be the next album after these 2, whenever it happens.
  7. I'm trying not to get my hopes up...as this is starting to sound too familiar to right after NLOTH! But...The long time between now and when they're rumoured to be touring...do you imagine they might release "experience" around christmas? It would make sense to keep the momentum going....It would be nice to have the tour like that...20 new songs and 5-10 classics
  8. Has anybody thought that when Songs of Innocence is finally released as a cd it might be a double cd that's why they've given us this one as a freebie
  9. Originally posted by frankedge:Has anybody thought that when Songs of Innocence is finally released as a cd it might be a double cd that's why they've given us this one as a freebie

Well they mentioned releasing a double album already, but it's going to be innocence plus acoustic version plus four new songs
  10. Originally posted by Ali709:[..]

Well they mentioned releasing a double album already, but it's going to be innocence plus acoustic version plus four new songs

With Bono saying there is another new album/cd on its way I was just thinking maybe its with Songs of Innocence as a double....
    I hope the cd comes as a limited double with the acoustic versions as well as vinyl
  11. Songs of Innocence-growing up
    Songs of Experience-grown up
    Songs of Ascent-dead, going up to heaven?