Was one of these songs performed outstandingly during this show? Click on the name of the song to mark it as such!
We would like to know which shows you attended and which shows you are going to attend. On this page you can see which members attended or are going to attend this show. Maybe you can send some of them a private message to meet up or talk about this show.
Welcome to our audio page, on this page you can download lossy (MP3) and sometimes even the lossless (mostly FLAC) audio recordings (also known as bootlegs) of this show. The available recordings are sorted on the type of recording and the quality of the recording.
Help! Which recording should I choose? How do I play this? How can I convert these files to MP3? Answers to all your questions and a lot of general information, we have documented it all on our help and info pages.
We hope you enjoy this recording!
Can we ask you to write a short review after you have listened?.
matrix-mixing and digital mastering by S.O.H.T.O.F.
Comments by the Taper of the OKM IIr source:
- sound shift if I turn around to take photos
- some close clapping and screamers around me are present
- you hear balloons popping next to me mainly during and after Pride; thanks to Marc for helping me keep those away and being quiet!
Screamers and balloons suck!
Comments by S.O.H.T.O.F.
- there are baloon pops all over the 2nd half of the show. that's how it was at the show and the baloons looked great!
- thanks a LOT to macphisto!
- Feel free to enjoy//share//trade//give away//mp3//ogg//....//
- Do NOT sell//
this is an *i am happy to be audience recording* production
Audio / MP3
Bit rate: 192, bit depth: 16, sample rate: 44100, channels: 2
"I'm not sure I can be as honest in my life as I can be in my music, because with manners comes insincerity. Truth is sometimes difficult."
- Bono, 2004
did you know
The cover art for No Line on the Horizon is a photograph of Lake Constance, taken by Japanese photographer Hiroshi Sugimoto; titled Boden Sea, it is one of 200 pictures in his Seascapes collection. The image was the inspiration for Bono's lyrics on the track "No Line on the Horizon".