We would like to know which shows you attended and which shows you are going to attend. On this page you can see which members attended or are going to attend this show. Maybe you can send some of them a private message to meet up or talk about this show.
Really good performance by them. Bono’s voice was in good form. Edge and Adam were typically strong and Larry was bashing the drums on the fly with the band surrounding him which ended a great run of songs. Seemed to be enjoying themselves despite being well into the tour.
This part is only rated, not commented on
It’s never going to be like it was 20 years ago and Bono would have to work really hard to get people out of their upper seats but I was in GA and it was lively throughout.
Probably as I was in the 2nd line just off the rail in between the stages, I could really see the band play and it was great - especially the 1st half - Zoo station, the fly, stay and horses was one of the best run of songs I’ve heard them play ever. They have never failed to deliver and the setlist is much better than the beginning of the tour and I did not miss the fact that no JT songs were played. I just hope it’s not their last!
Welcome to our audio page, on this page you can download lossy (MP3) and sometimes even the lossless (mostly FLAC) audio recordings (also known as bootlegs) of this show. The available recordings are sorted on the type of recording and the quality of the recording.
Help! Which recording should I choose? How do I play this? How can I convert these files to MP3? Answers to all your questions and a lot of general information, we have documented it all on our help and info pages.
We hope you enjoy this recording!
Can we ask you to write a short review after you have listened?.
Mastering and File Split: TheMetalist
CA-14 Omni -> Battery Box -> Zoom H1n -> WAV 24 bit/96 kHz -> USB -> PC -> iZotope RX/Adobe Audition/Audacity (Edits and EQ) -> dBpoweramp Music Converter ->
WAV 16 bit/44,1 kHz -> Trader's Little Helper (Fixing SBE's) -> CD Wave Editor (Cue sheet) -> dBpoweramp Music Converter -> FLAC (Level
01. Intro: It's a Beautiful World (Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds song)
02. Intro: Love Is All We Have Left / Zooropa (extended intro with Charlie Chaplin speech from "The Great Dictator"
03. The Blackout
04. Lights of Home (St. Peter's String Version)
05. I Will Follow
06. All Because of You
07. Beautiful Day
08. Zoo Station
09. The Fly
10. Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
11. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
12. Intro: Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me (Gavin Friday Remix)
13. Elevation (Influx Remix intro)
14. Vertigo (with David Bowie's "The Jean Genie" snippet)
15. Even Better Than the Real Thing (Fish Out of Water Remix; no guitar solo in intro)
17. You're the Best Thing About Me (full band acoustic; with "The Showman (Little More Better)" snippet)
18. Summer of Love (Bono and The Edge only)
19. Pride (In the Name of Love)
20. Get Out of Your Own Way
21. New Year's Day (reworked version, no final verse)
22. City of Blinding Lights (with "Ode to Joy" intro)
23. Women of the World (Jim O’Rourke song)
24. One (with "Invisible" snippet)
25. Love Is Bigger Than Anything in Its Way (dedicated to Guy Oseary and his wife)
26. 13 (There Is a Light)
27. Outro: This Must Be the Place (Naive Melody) (Talking Heads song)
Do NOT sell this recording, share it for free.
Do NOT share this on YouTube without my permission.
Support the artist by buying their albums and DVDs.
Published on 2018-10-28,
Audio / MP3
Bit rate: 192, bit depth: 16, sample rate: 44100, channels: 2
01-[PA intro: It's A Zootiful World/MRI/Chaplin]
03-Lights Of Home
04-I Will Follow
05-All Because Of You
09-Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
10-Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
11-[intermission: Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me (remix)]*
14-Even Better Than The Real Thing/Hall Of Mirrors
16-You're The Best Thing About Me
17-Summer Of Love
18-Pride (In The Name Of Love)
19-Get Out Of Your Own Way
20-New Year's Day
21-City Of Blinding Lights
22-["Women Of The World"]
24-Love Is Bigger Than Anything In Its Way
25-13 (There Is A Light)
*Full title: "Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
(The Gotham Experience Remix featuring Gavin Friday & Régine Chassange)"
I recorded this show from seat W-105 just above e-stage ! Hope you like it. Enjoy.
Audio / MP3
Bit rate: 256, bit depth: 16, sample rate: 44100, channels: 2