1. Fuck. Not worth it then... It just adds $20 to each ticket, it's too much
  2. ickets in both North America and Europe will go on general sale on Monday, 8 December 2014. There will be a U2.com presale commencing Thursday, 4 December. That's tomorrow! U2.com subscribers should keep an eye on their emails for their presale code. The presale on the 4th is only for legacy subscribers, i.e. those of you already signed up; you're called the "Experience Group". For new subscribers, the "Innocence Group", there will be a presale the next day, 5 December. There is a four-ticket limit for the first day of presales, with an eight-ticket limit afterwards.
  3. Soooo.. If I subscribed in October, Im in Experience group?
  4. Originally posted by AMLBONO:ickets in both North America and Europe will go on general sale on Monday, 8 December 2014. There will be a U2.com presale commencing Thursday, 4 December. That's tomorrow! U2.com subscribers should keep an eye on their emails for their presale code. The presale on the 4th is only for legacy subscribers, i.e. those of you already signed up; you're called the "Experience Group". For new subscribers, the "Innocence Group", there will be a presale the next day, 5 December. There is a four-ticket limit for the first day of presales, with an eight-ticket limit afterwards.
    "already signed up", does that mean by the time this announcement has been done or what? haha
  5. Waaaauw, thats awesome haha
  6. I subscribed 2 hours and a half before the announcement was made LOL.
  7. That quote says 4 ticket limit..
  8. So now 4 tickets? Nice!!
  9. Where are people seeing about these groups?
  10. U2gigs