1. .. the POP album again. So far 41 rehearsed songs, and only one from Pop (Playboy Mansion). Come on U2, not even Please?

Do you think we should give our hopes up? The last time any Pop song was a regular was the Elevation tour wasn't it?
  2. Would give an arm to hear Discotheque and Gone.
  3. I can't believe they hold on so strong to HTDAAB and ATYCLB while songs from great albums like Pop, Zooropa or TUF are getting ignored.

I think if you ask 10 fans 8 will say they rather hear something from Pop, Zooropa or TUF.

And indeed, why do they ignore Pop? Same goes for NLOTH..... Such a shame.
  4. Originally posted by bartajax:I can't believe they hold on so strong to HTDAAB and ATYCLB while songs from great albums like Pop, Zooropa or TUF are getting ignored.

I think if you ask 10 fans 8 will say they rather hear something from Pop, Zooropa or TUF.

And indeed, why do they ignore Pop? Same goes for NLOTH..... Such a shame.
    Actually the only songs carried forward from Bomb were COBL & Vertigo. Species and Fast cars would make a great edition to any set. Looks like we'll get Miracle drug on this tour but I think One step closer will ger Drowning man'd.

ATYCLB is way too overplayed. Five songs on the last tour while some shows at the end only got one or two NLOTH songs !!! I would love to see Kite again though

They need to play New old songs not the same stuff we've all seen so many times
  5. Originally posted by treasure:[..]
    Actually the only songs carried forward from Bomb were COBL & Vertigo. Species and Fast cars would make a great edition to any set. Looks like we'll get Miracle drug on this tour but I think One step closer will ger Drowning man'd.

ATYCLB is way too overplayed. Five songs on the last tour while some shows at the end only got one or two NLOTH songs !!! I would love to see Kite again though

Any time they rehearse different old songs properly over the years they've all sounded great. Two hearts (one off in Dublin '89), An cat dubh, Into the heart, The ocean, Gloria, Electric Co, 11 O' clock ......
  6. I would love to see:
    Crumbs From Your Table
    Gone
    Please
    Mofo
    Kite
    When I Look At The World
  7. Originally posted by treasure:[..]
    Any time they rehearse different old songs properly over the years they've all sounded great. Two hearts (one off in Dublin '89), An cat dubh, Into the heart, The ocean, Gloria, Electric Co, 11 O' clock ......
    I get it that they have to play a certain amount of hits for the casual fans a nd a certain amount of SOI songs but even 4 rotating wild card songs per show would make us very happy
  8. I saw Springsteen 15 times on the Wrecking Ball tour and I got 135 different songs !!!
  9. Dublin night 2 on the last tour had 6 songs in a row (I think) not played on night 1. This was a miracle for U2 and I couldn't believe it !!
  10. I saw them 8 times on 360 and had over 40 different songs... not bad for U2
  11. Originally posted by treasure:[..]

My point is that Bomb and ATYCLB are imo pretty weak albums, especially ATYCLB and they keep playing songs from those. While good albums, again imo, get ignored
  12. If you wear that velvet dress could be so smooth.