2015-07-06 - Toronto
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 28
Audio recordings: 4
  1. But it will ruin the recordings.
  2. The age old question...

Energetic crowds to enhance the live experience, or dead silence to preserve the recordings.
  3. Originally posted by Redhillmining:Oh Canada, I'd stand on GA for U2 in Toronto, if only I could find GA tickets :-( This new system with credit card on site verification is positive to keep scalpers at bay, I hope, but it sure made getting tickets complicated. If anyone is going and now has a plus one available... let me know :-)

For Montreal 2 there was a GA drop at 2 - 3 pm the day of the show. It cost me a bit of money, but not a lot as I then sold my seat ticket which I had bought a couple of weeks earlier, on Stubhub. If you are willing to lose a few $$ that could be a strategy for you for Toronto.
  4. Thanks
  5. A ticket drop just happened this morning for Toronto 1, some GA's were sold. Now of course all gone.
  6. I really wanna do a big compilation of everything they played this leg after NYC 8, would be nice or nah?
  7. Yes that'd be awesome
  8. Like a best performance of each song?
  9. yes! open a topic and so can people vote, songs like In God's Country that are not going to be played again (I think) don't need it
  10. We have a thread. Spiral did that for all previous tours. Here. You can use it to start suggesting performances for your compilation.
  11. My cousin was able to scoop a ticket this morning! She is she pumped to be joining me and my wife at the show on Monday!
  12. my favorite Irishman will be there tomorrow (flying in right now as I type)..., and joining every show then until August 1st he is one lucky guy. Long live the Irish