1. I might be in the minority but U2 coming on stage with all the house lights up and tearing the roof off with Elevation was always my favorite show opening.
  2. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:I might be in the minority but U2 coming on stage with all the house lights up and tearing the roof off with Elevation was always my favorite show opening.
    I love that opening.
  3. Hawkmoon269
  4. I can't decide, but an opening that also stands out to me is sympathy for the devil from the stones being played through the speakers and then u2 comes on stage and bono sings "don't believe the devil, don't believe his book..." - god part II.
  5. All good intros, but Pop Muzik-Mofo is unbeatable for me, specially when Bono comes singing like "Mexico-fo" or "Sarajevo" or "La Rooo-ja" (in Santiago), etc.
  6. pop muzic
  7. fuck yeah, that was quite the epitome of badassery... bono coming in boxing and jumping and then that guitar "wa-eeeeee" mother... mother.... fucking rock'n'roll. ah-ha-ha-ha.
  8. Originally posted by flowerchild:fuck yeah, that was quite the epitome of badassery... bono coming in boxing and jumping and then that guitar "wa-eeeeee" mother... mother.... fucking rock'n'roll. ah-ha-ha-ha.
  9. Originally posted by flowerchild:I can't decide, but an opening that also stands out to me is sympathy for the devil from the stones being played through the speakers and then u2 comes on stage and bono sings "don't believe the devil, don't believe his book..." - god part II.
    you are one of the lucky few to have seen this!
  10. Originally posted by flowerchild:I can't decide, but an opening that also stands out to me is sympathy for the devil from the stones being played through the speakers and then u2 comes on stage and bono sings "don't believe the devil, don't believe his book..." - god part II.
    you are one of the lucky few to have seen this!
  11. oh, I wish! only heard it on bootlegs I'm afraid I was -1 year old at the time, haha.