1. i was gonna say- only been done twice. whoever saw that in person is elite status in my book!
  2. too true! and that it stayed in my mind, even though I've only heard it a few times, tells you something of the quality of that opener!
  3. Originally posted by flowerchild:[..]
    too true! and that it stayed in my mind, even though I've only heard it a few times, tells you something of the quality of that opener!
  4. Originally posted by flowerchild:[..]
    too true! and that it stayed in my mind, even though I've only heard it a few times, tells you something of the quality of that opener!
  5. 4th of July followed by 11 O' Clock Tick Tock.
  6. Real Thing on 360 was unreal
  7. Guess thst qualifies me as an elite staus loser... I could have been there...but I choose to be somewhere else...
    Best opener?
    1)The Ocean/11 O'Clock Tick Tock
    2) Vertigo
    3) Beautiful Day (Jo'burg '11, South Bend '01)

But, I have to admit, I also kinda like the Joey Ramone opener (I wonder if the song would work on any other spot)
  8. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]
    Guess thst qualifies me as an elite staus loser... I could have been there...but I choose to be somewhere else...
    Best opener?
    2) Vertigo

But, I have to admit, I also kinda like the Joey Ramone opener (I wonder if the song would work on any other spot)
    nah. you're still elite! but what could have been better that you chose to be somewhere else?
  9. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]
    Guess thst qualifies me as an elite staus loser... I could have been there...but I choose to be somewhere else...
    Best opener?
    2) Vertigo

nah. you're still elite! but what could have been better that you chose to be somewhere else?
  10. On most Unforgettable Fire shows, ma friend. They didn't play 4th of July, it just played over the PA before they came on.
  11. He's asking if he heard it live.