1. Originally posted by robbie07that knighthood just wont go away will it?
    anyway back to topic, i think btbs was a mess on vertigo tour. they have been playing it for too long - i think theyll drop it from the next tour - hopefully.

I think it was a mess too, no passion, no substance, just drawn out boring shit.

I think they should dump

Sunday Bloody Sunday (Maybe)

Pride (Definately)

BTBS (Oh God please make it stop)

*and no i don't think it will, even BelgiumBono understands why we're so pissed off. Because he's one cool MoFo *(H)
  2. Vertigo performances of New Years Day and Bullet have seemed uninspired on the whole. I dont know why, and cant place my finger on it, but they just arent good.
  3. Originally posted by AAV711Vertigo performances of New Years Day and Bullet have seemed uninspired on the whole. I dont know why, and cant place my finger on it, but they just arent good.

I disagree on NYD, Dublin 24th was sooooo good.

But Bullet was just CRAP!!!

Good to see i will follow amazing again though.
  4. yeah bullet, pride, new years, sbs definitely should go.
    i would also drop beautiful day, the fly and even elevation.
    they play these songs to death and they are such great songs but some nights i got the impression they phoned in the performances of these songs.
    often i just skip these songs when i listen to bootlegs.
  5. Originally posted by robbie07yeah bullet, pride, new years, sbs definitely should go.
    i would also drop beautiful day, the fly and even elevation.
    they play these songs to death and they are such great songs but some nights i got the impression they phoned in the performances of these songs.
    often i just skip these songs when i listen to bootlegs.

I loved Fly (Elev. Tour) and 1/2 of the Fly performances on Vertigo

I agree on that to certain degree, and i think Elevation should only be played 1/3 shows so it gets an "Oh My God!" reaction every time.
    I think they however should keep Beautiful Day, but add more passion (Live8 BD im sure you can agree was really something!!!!!!!)

Also bring up more rarities, please the people who really love you!!!

6. Originally posted by redguitaronfire[..]

Oh, so nice you knew, since you said you didn't know where you had heard him...

and i do believe you'll find BelgianBono was the one who asked, not myself.
    Once again redguitar you ignore the facts...sorry...points of view
  7. Originally posted by Macphistfly[..]

*and no i don't think it will, even BelgiumBono understands why we're so pissed off. Because he's one cool MoFo *(H)

Thanks

Originally posted by Macphistfly[..]

Ok ok, i'm guilty

But back on topic, Bullet really became a mess, its true, no more power...
    Maybe also because of the age... They're getting old you know

But Pride must stay, just because it's such a good song
  8. Originally posted by BelgianBono[..]

Ok ok, i'm guilty

But back on topic, Bullet really became a mess, its true, no more power...
    Maybe also because of the age... They're getting old you know

But Pride must stay, just because it's such a good song

I think while they're getting older, their enthusiasm is getting better, but Bullet is just a dieing song, its really ghastly these days, what was that...a solo??

Dump it guys.
  9. Originally posted by Macphistfly[..]

...I think while they're getting older, their enthusiasm is getting better...

Hmmm i don't know about that...
    I mean when i hear for example the Vertigo concert in Honolulu and then i hear a Zoo concert...
    I know where there's the most power

I mean, know they're getting more mature, more serious, calculated...
    I think the music is still top level but not the show that's around it... And that gives less power
  10. Originally posted by BelgianBono[..]

Hmmm i don't know about that...
    I mean when i hear for example the Vertigo concert in Honolulu and then i hear a Zoo concert...
    I know where there's the most power

I mean, know they're getting more mature, more serious, calculated...
    I think the music is still top level but not the show that's around it... And that gives less power

Agreed. I hope that their next tour has much power, so i could enjoy that live But I don't think it will be as powerful Sometimes I wish i'd been born 15 years earlier. At the time of ZooTV I was just 1 year old!
  11. Originally posted by MirrorballBoy[..]

Agreed. I hope that their next tour has much power, so i could enjoy that live But I don't think it will be as powerful Sometimes I wish i'd been born 15 years earlier. At the time of ZooTV I was just 1 year old!

I know the feeling, i'm just 2 years older

Oh well, there's still hope that it returns
    Bono has already a shorter haircut so who knows
  12. Originally posted by Macphistfly[..]

Too slow to answer, dude... Those patriot activities must be running you out of time.