1. cmon guys - love, dont hate!
  2. Originally posted by BelgianBono[..]

I'm starting to like you, you really can complain about EVERYTHING ! What a gift

=> Complaining about my language ? I Challenge you to write Dutch See who's Yoda than

=> I post to much about you ? Well somebody has to calm you down isn't it.
    And you know why ? Because this is a U2 FORUM not the I-hate-everything-that's-not-the-same-as-my-opinion-forum. So don't take my posts as angry-ones but it just would be more pleasant for everyone if you'd calm down sometimes
    So in this way, yes i feel brilliant and yes you can ask my Belgian Girl

=> I don't understand you're posts ?
    Well euhm i DO understand them but you don't understand mine...
    "Boy, little boy... I didn't call myself the winner. I was calling him that. Be sure to understand before to get angry. "
    If you say Macphistfly isn't "the winner" of you 2, than who is in your eyes...?

"Oh, and I didn't answer your messagge (man, this was so tender, did you feel exclude because you didn't see no post-back?)"
    Nope i was just asking myself if you're like that angry, pissed-of way and if you avoid questions/remarks of everyone... But i've already have an answer so let go

"I just can't read what you tried to write:"
    Near mine opinion the only fault was the "common" (=> come on)
    But hey, i taught that "stupid gaelic-speaker" understands it so i taught you'd Definately understand...

Your English is just fine BelgianBono don't let this Barebacker annoy you, he's a troll, and when you pick on spelling mistakes you're running out of ammo

3. Originally posted by redguitaronfire[..]

"Ugly avatar, bad guitar, bad guitar, I'll post in gaelic, asswipe..."

Umh, now we know who hasn't left the closet...

*Chuckles* Cutting, very cutting.

4. Originally posted by Macphistfly[..]
    Your English is just fine BelgianBono don't let this Barebacker annoy you, he's a troll, and he's running out of ammo

A troll? I suggest you to say Cwn Annwn, it's more irish.

Oh and by the way: is fine english "to do a fever" instead of "to make a favor"... Man, I thought you seemed dumb but didn't imagine you really are!
  5. Originally posted by BelgianBono[..]

To do a fever to redguitaronfire, i shall not react on this one (he hate it a bit), doesn't need one...

You better make me a favor and finish your english classes. You certainly need'em!
  6. Originally posted by redguitaronfire[..]

A troll? I suggest you to say Cwn Annwn, it's more irish.

Oh and by the way: is fine english "to do a fever" instead of "to make a favor"... Man, I thought you seemed dumb but didn't imagine you really are!

Oh and by the way: is fine english "

Don't you mean it 'IS' fine English.

Way to go you fuckin idiot.
  7. Originally posted by Macphistfly[..]

*Chuckles* Cutting, very cutting.

What's that? A little-miss reply and an emoticon? C'mon, superior intellectual force, you can do better...
  8. Originally posted by redguitaronfire[..]

You better make me a favor and finish your english classes. You certainly need'em!

Wow, just a hint of Xenophobia on a U2 website, good job.
  9. Originally posted by redguitaronfire[..]

What's that? A little-miss reply and an emoticon? C'mon, superior intellectual force, you can do better...

Hey man, i know i've won, and i, unlike yourself, don't need to compensate for anything
  10. Originally posted by Macphistfly[..]

Oh and by the way: is fine english "

Don't you mean it 'IS' fine English.

Way to go you fuckin idiot.

Ah, we're getting gramatical! In that case, my dear, I'll tell you:

Maybe down in your village, lost in the green hills of Eire, you need a pronoun in every question you ask (for example: what time is it, Sean O'shawn?). But, in certain places in the civilized world, that subject may be changed if the phrase's subject is another phrase or a verb (like in this case, "to do a favor" you noticed it, didn't you? You can find it next to the word "english").
    But, as I tell you, that only happens in certain places. If you still need to comunicate with the sheeps, ups, sorry, with the others in your village (which we all hope to become independet soon), you must correct other persons with the next example: "Don't you mean is IT fine emglish?

or you'll look ridiculous, just like you just have...
  11. Originally posted by Macphistfly[..]

Hey man, i know i've won, and i, unlike yourself, don't need to compensate for anything

That's pretty clear every time you reply to my posts
  12. Originally posted by Macphistfly[..]

Wow, just a hint of Xenophobia on a U2 website, good job.

Well you justified the IRA in a U2 website...