1. Originally posted by redguitaronfire[..]

Too slow to answer, dude... Those patriot activities must be running you out of time.

Just think another country terrorises yours (USA?) for so many years and you'll understand him...
    Can he help it you can't understand the situation there

But common you say he must forget it but you're still complaining about it

Let's just stop about the kneighthood thing alright...
  2. Originally posted by BelgianBono[..]

Just think another country terrorises yours (USA?) for so many years and you'll understand him...
    Can he help it you can't understand the situation there

But common you say he must forget it but you're still complaining about it

Let's just stop about the kneighthood thing alright...

Thank you for being intelligent and wise enough to see past Bono's Rose tinted shades, and yes lets let this forum come to a close.
  3. Originally posted by redguitaronfire[..]

Too slow to answer, dude... Those patriot activities must be running you out of time.

Your blatant ignorance on the matter was spectactular, and...
    You lost
  4. Originally posted by Macphistfly[..]

Your blatant ignorance on the matter was spectactular,

Spectactular!
    Is that gaelic or just thy well-educateth english?
  5. Originally posted by Macphistfly[..]

Thank you for being intelligent and wise enough to see past Bono's Rose tinted shades, and yes lets let this forum come to a close.

Hey, intellingent and wise enough Mcphistfly... by forum you meant topic or do you want to close every conversation around?
    For a moment I could think it was a typing mistake but how a winner that has seen the irish light could mess with his own words? Nah, couldn't be...
  6. Originally posted by redguitaronfire[..]

Spectactular!

Originally posted by redguitaronfire[..]

Hey, intellingent and wise enough Mcphistfly... by forum you meant topic or do you want to close every conversation around?
    For a moment I could think it was a typing mistake but how a winner that has seen the irish light could mess with his own words? Nah, couldn't be...

Come on man can't you stop grumbling for a while ?
    You're even nagging about a spelling mistake now and everything he says is wrong for your
    And everytime you're referring to Ireland... Did your Irish girl left you or something
    Come on i just mean, this is a world-wide forum about U2 and you two are constantly argumenting... Really a shame...

Ow yeah and if you call yourself "the winner" than (cause Macphistly isn't for you), you had answered on my post first instead of laughing with Irish things...

7. Originally posted by BelgianBono[..]

Didyour Irish girl left you or something

My Hero.

He's just an ignorant fool BelgianBono, who knows next to nothing about history, he's one of the masses.

(and he has an ugly avatar )
  8. Originally posted by redguitaronfire[..]

Spectactular!

Scragort agus Pug Ma Thoin, there's some Gaelic for you asswipe
  9. Originally posted by BelgianBono[..]

And everytime you're referring to Ireland... Did your Irish girl left you or something
    Come on i just mean, this is a world-wide forum about U2 and you two are constantly argumenting... Really a shame...

Ow yeah and if you call yourself "the winner" than (cause Macphistly isn't for you), you had answered on my post first instead of laughing with Irish things...

Oh, boy... here's your answers:

"And everytime you're referring to Ireland... Did your Irish girl left you or something "

Actually I'm mocking of Macphistfly... No one expects you to be brilliant but you could realize those things by yourself Belgy boy.

"Come on i just mean, this is a world-wide forum about U2 and you two are constantly argumenting... Really a shame..."

In fact it's not 2 of us, but 3, because everytime we post something you feel compromised to post too. What's up, your belgian girlfriend doesn't pay attention to you?

"Ow yeah and if you call yourself "the winner" than (cause Macphistly isn't for you), you had answered on my post first instead of laughing with Irish things..."

Boy, little boy... I didn't call myself the winner. I was calling him that. Be sure to understand before to get angry.
    Oh, and I didn't answer your messagge (man, this was so tender, did you feel exclude because you didn't see no post-back?) because I just can't read what you tried to write:

"Can he help it you can't understand the situation there

But common you say he must forget it but you're still complaining about it ".

Are you Yoda or why do you write so... peculiar?
  10. Originally posted by Macphistfly[..]

Scragort agus Pug Ma Thoin, there's some Gaelic for you asswipe

"Ugly avatar, bad guitar, bad guitar, I'll post in gaelic, asswipe..."

Umh, now we know who hasn't left the closet...
  11. Originally posted by redguitaronfire[..]

Oh, boy... here's your answers:

"And everytime you're referring to Ireland... Did your Irish girl left you or something "

Actually I'm mocking of Macphistfly... No one expects you to be brilliant but you could realize those things by yourself Belgy boy.

"Come on i just mean, this is a world-wide forum about U2 and you two are constantly argumenting... Really a shame..."

In fact it's not 2 of us, but 3, because everytime we post something you feel compromised to post too. What's up, your belgian girlfriend doesn't pay attention to you?

"Ow yeah and if you call yourself "the winner" than (cause Macphistly isn't for you), you had answered on my post first instead of laughing with Irish things..."

Boy, little boy... I didn't call myself the winner. I was calling him that. Be sure to understand before to get angry.
    Oh, and I didn't answer your messagge (man, this was so tender, did you feel exclude because you didn't see no post-back?) because I just can't read what you tried to write:

"Can he help it you can't understand the situation there

But common you say he must forget it but you're still complaining about it ".

Are you Yoda or why do you write so... peculiar?

I'm starting to like you, you really can complain about EVERYTHING ! What a gift

=> Complaining about my language ? I Challenge you to write Dutch See who's Yoda than

=> I post to much about you ? Well somebody has to calm you down isn't it.
    And you know why ? Because this is a U2 FORUM not the I-hate-everything-that's-not-the-same-as-my-opinion-forum. So don't take my posts as angry-ones but it just would be more pleasant for everyone if you'd calm down sometimes
    So in this way, yes i feel brilliant and yes you can ask my Belgian Girl

=> I don't understand you're posts ?
    Well euhm i DO understand them but you don't understand mine...
    "Boy, little boy... I didn't call myself the winner. I was calling him that. Be sure to understand before to get angry. "
    If you say Macphistfly isn't "the winner" of you 2, than who is in your eyes...?

"Oh, and I didn't answer your messagge (man, this was so tender, did you feel exclude because you didn't see no post-back?)"
    Nope i was just asking myself if you're like that angry, pissed-of way and if you avoid questions/remarks of everyone... But i've already have an answer so let go

"I just can't read what you tried to write:"
    Near mine opinion the only fault was the "common" (=> come on)
    But hey, i taught that "stupid gaelic-speaker" understands it so i taught you'd Definately understand...
  12. Originally posted by Macphistfly[..]

He's just an ignorant fool BelgianBono, who knows next to nothing about history, he's one of the masses.

To do a fever to redguitaronfire, i shall not react on this one (he hate it a bit), doesn't need one...