2015-09-08 - Amsterdam
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 28
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 1
  1. Hi Remy,
    That a fast one U2 4e Night Amsterdam, a big thank you !

Are there coming more bootlegs from U2's 4e night Amsterdam?
    Meby also a dvd?
  2. Originally posted by jku2:Hi Remy,
    That a fast one U2 4e Night Amsterdam, a big thank you !

Are there coming more bootlegs from U2's 4e night Amsterdam?
    Meby also a dvd?
    Yes & yes.
  3. Just got home, finally, and got the time to sit through my videos, photos and recording. The recording is very good although it could be better (I just could not help singing, screaming, laughing and crying - sorry) and some pics are truly great. I regret not going for my thought soft spot to see the show, although I moved after Streets and got to see and hear the end of the show in a much more relaxed (and better overall) position.

I will upload the recording between tonight and tomorrow night, although I suspect it won't be as good as one8ung
  4. The One8Ung bootleg sounds rather good
  5. Splitting an Amsterdam 3 recording as we speak, will also be up soon.
  6. Great, i hope it's better than mine recording because night three is the inferior one of the four nights.
    Very loud clappers and a sing along with "Every Breaking Wave".
  7. Originally posted by one8ung:[..]
    Great, i hope it's better than mine recording because night three is the inferior one of the four nights.
    I have an out of tune singalong dude in my AMS4 too
  8. Originally posted by one8ung:[..]
    Great, i hope it's better than mine recording because night three is the inferior one of the four nights.
    I don't think it is, this recorder did a great job and then someone kicked it 8 seats away, under some others dudes seat. It's not too bad though. (not my recording, but someone who wants to remain anonymous sent it yesterday).
  9. I did complain and got a reply from Mojo (in dutch of course but I quote)
    'Hoi Remco, bedankt voor jouw reactie en ai, dat is inderdaad slordig van ons. We vinden het heel vervelend dat er een foutje is geslopen in onze napret mailing. Helaas hebben wij als online team niet de mogelijkheid om bij alle concerten aanwezig te zijn. Voor videobeelden zijn we daarom afhankelijk van wat er op Youtube wordt geplaatst en volgens de uploader was dit Ziggo Dome, vandaar de verwarring. We zullen in het vervolg de video's beter bestuderen en naast de setlist van de show(s) leggen.'
  10. Originally posted by U2_Edge:[..]
    I did complain and got a reply from Mojo (in dutch of course but I quote)
    'Hoi Remco, bedankt voor jouw reactie en ai, dat is inderdaad slordig van ons. We vinden het heel vervelend dat er een foutje is geslopen in onze napret mailing. Helaas hebben wij als online team niet de mogelijkheid om bij alle concerten aanwezig te zijn. Voor videobeelden zijn we daarom afhankelijk van wat er op Youtube wordt geplaatst en volgens de uploader was dit Ziggo Dome, vandaar de verwarring. We zullen in het vervolg de video's beter bestuderen en naast de setlist van de show(s) leggen.'
    Ah that's a nice reply!
  11. Originally posted by one8ung:[..]
    And i had a frog in my throat... had to cough three times.