2015-09-08 - Amsterdam
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 28
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 1
  1. Oh what a bummer!!! Crossing fingers for Remy... Thanks anyway Joyce!
  2. Nope, didn't save it.

Amsterdam 3 bootleg up on show pages.
  3. That's a real pity I wish we could watch it even once more, I was dying to see ourselves and remember the questions and all. Damn. Maybe we can ask periscope if there's a copy floating around or something. Arrghhh
  4. I think only the after-show periscope from night 2 with "Edge" from L.A.Vation was put on youtube...thanks to fans L.A.Vation
  5. Originally posted by iTim:Would anyone be happy to see Out of Control occasionally on the e-stage on the nights that it doesn't get played at #2? Or even bump Vertigo on some shows to the the e-stage in favour of another 80's song?
    YES YES YES. Vertigo to replace Mysterious Ways, another early song (11 O'Clock or New Year's Day) to replace Vertigo!

And they heard you I think No Line (the song) would work even better than Magnificent in that spot.

And we did I swear! You'll watch my video and check it out for yourself haha
  6. It was incredible, I'm still speechless when I think of my luck. I knew Ams4 would be the best of the 4 but I didn't expect to get so much greatness all in one show. First Out Of Control (my favourite of the #2 rotations), then an incredible version of Registration By Wolves, then October (I thought it had been a NYC-only thing and they weren't played again! I had tears in my eyes), then Zooropa (Zooropa!!!!!!!!!!! I don't care if it was short or long, it's one of my favourite songs ever!! Never thought I would hear it live) into Streets (didn't expect it that early in the set, and my excitement comes across in the recording ), and then I was expecting One after Mother ANd CHile Reunion.... but got Bad instead. Wow. Tears again, flowing seamlessly into "40" and the end of the show. Wow. Still can't get over it.

Sorry, so sorry Did I swear much during the periscope? I was just too excited, forgive me.
  7. hahaha the periscope was hilarious, Sergio
  8. I wanted to thank the ones who shared Amsterdam #3 and #4

9. Sounds like a much less interesting song.

Unless there's an inside joke I may have missed haha.
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    [..]
    [..]
    It was incredible, I'm still speechless when I think of my luck. I knew Ams4 would be the best of the 4 but I didn't expect to get so much greatness all in one show. First Out Of Control (my favourite of the #2 rotations), then an incredible version of Registration By Wolves, then October (I thought it had been a NYC-only thing and they weren't played again! I had tears in my eyes), then Zooropa (Zooropa!!!!!!!!!!! I don't care if it was short or long, it's one of my favourite songs ever!! Never thought I would hear it live) into Streets (didn't expect it that early in the set, and my excitement comes across in the recording ), and then I was expecting One after Mother ANd CHile Reunion.... but got Bad instead. Wow. Tears again, flowing seamlessly into "40" and the end of the show. Wow. Still can't get over it.

[..]
    Sorry, so sorry Did I swear much during the periscope? I was just too excited, forgive me.
    Sounds like you had a great time, congrats on hitting such a wonderful show!
  11. You definitely haven't been around much recently
  12. I'll resume my leave of absence, poor showing.

Apologies, Sergio.