Comments: A fan joined U2 on guitar for Angel Of Harlem. First performance of Gloria in continental Europe since 9 January 1990. The only other European performance of Gloria during that 25 year period was in Ireland: 27 June 2005, Dublin. Setlist and comment provided by U2gigs.com.
We would like to know which shows you attended and which shows you are going to attend. On this page you can see which members attended or are going to attend this show. Maybe you can send some of them a private message to meet up or talk about this show.
The first part was fantastic although Bono's voice had been better. The performance of the new songs was great. The last part with the classic songs was a little disappointing. I got the feeling the band was playing it a little obligate.
The show with the videographics gave another new dimension.
This part is only rated, not commented on
Audience was good, espcially during the lst part (of course).
Great show with new dimensions! Last part (from WOWY till end) felt obligate. Highlights: Gloria, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Raised By Wolves, Every Breaking Wave, October, Bullet - Zooropa - Streets.
Welcome to our audio page, on this page you can download lossy (MP3) and sometimes even the lossless (mostly FLAC) audio recordings (also known as bootlegs) of this show. The available recordings are sorted on the type of recording and the quality of the recording.
Help! Which recording should I choose? How do I play this? How can I convert these files to MP3? Answers to all your questions and a lot of general information, we have documented it all on our help and info pages.
We hope you enjoy this recording!
Can we ask you to write a short review after you have listened?.
01. People Have The Power
02. The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone)
03. Gloria / Van Morrison's Gloria (snippet)
05. I Will Follow / Vertigo (snippet)
06. Iris (Hold Me Close)
07. Cedarwood Road
08. Song For Someone
09. Sunday Bloody Sunday
10. Raised By Wolves / Psalm 23 (snippet)
11. Until The End Of The World / Love And Peace Or Else (snippet) / Words (snippet)
14. Even Better Than The Real Thing
15. Mysterious Ways / Burning Down The House (snippet)
02. Angel Of Harlem / Into The Mystic (snippet)
03. Every Breaking Wave
05. Bullet The Blue Sky / Ode To Joy (snippet) / 19 (snippet)
07. Where The Streets Have No Name / California (There Is No End To Love) (snippet)
08. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
09. With Or Without You
10. Encore Break
11. City Of Blinding Lights
12. Beautiful Day
13. Mother And Child Reunion (snippet) / I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / People Have The Power (snippet)
- Distribute this bootleg only as the original flac files with the original Checksum & Info file!
- Do NOT remaster or use this bootleg for a matrix without permission!
01 Intro (People Have The Power)
02 The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone)
05 I Will Follow
06 Iris (Hold Me Close)
07 Cedarwood Road
08 Song For Someone
09 Sunday Bloody Sunday
10 Raised By Wolves
11 Until The End Of The World
12 Intermission (The Fly)
14 Even Better Than The Real Thing
15 Mysterious Ways
17 Angel Of Harlem
18 Every Breaking Wave
20 Bullet The Blue Sky
22 Where The Streets Have No Name
24 With Or Without You
25 City Of Blinding Lights
26 Beautiful Day
27 Mother And Child Reunion
28 I Still Haven't Found What I'm looking For
Please only convert to mp3(and other lossy formats) or remaster for personal use.
DO NOT SELL!!
Welcome to our photo page, on this page you can view and download high resolution and high quality photos of this show. No low resolution or low quality photos are accepted, you only see the very best of the best. Of course you can also upload your own high resolution and high quality photos easily.
"The original photograph shows his face, but I couldn't do that to him. I've spent all my life protecting my kids from this. So there's a certain irony to my kid ending up on the cover of an album."
- Larry talking about the cover of Songs of Innocence featuring his son, Elvis
did you know
All of U2, but especially Bono and The Edge, are huge horse racing fans and punters.