1. Your yearly reminder that this is not a windup and you’re all doing god’s work.

Just the other day I walked past the very table we heard it at. Memories of unsolved mystery
  2. You should've asked to find out
  3. Oh dear.

I am just relieved that this original post came while we were still sitting there and not suffering the ill effects of any substance abuse (at that hour of the day anyway).

4. Having been back to re-read this whole thread, I can now confirm I am going to spend the next 3 days watching funny Bill Bailey sketches - would highly recommend
  5. I am going to email XRT again tomorrow morning, but I swear it’s got to be a broadcast of the 360 Chicago date.
  6. Just remembered I have a cousin with a close personal connection at WXRT. Getting her in on this so she can see if they did an FM broadcast.
  7. “Let me see what I can find out.”

-XRT dj
  8. As long as it's not that "at the end, the Mystery Bad is the one living in our hearts all this time", I'm cool.
  9. Wouldn't someone have recorded it, if they broadcast it, no?
  10. I listen to the station frequently and they’re very much the type to do very quick “listen in” of a live concert happening in Chicago that evening, since there tend to be many. They also do private recordings of shows they sponsor, so they can re broadcast them at a later date.

I’m trying to find out if this may have been one of those shows and possibly, someone may have recorded 10-15 minutes of this show (including Bad) that exists on a source not commonly traded

Should have answers fairly soon, in communication with the DJ now
  11. Guys - we have a chance.

12. From the XRT digital archives. I am going to have the files in my email soon.

Several people at XRT are now extremely interested in this lol