1. Originally posted by Ross1441:I know we are 100% certain of Elevation tour, but just humouring the possibilities:

Zoo TV has no instances of Fool to Cry / 40
    360 - Only London and Chicago fit and neither of the performances match

Elevation Providence - Hasn't got the extended intro, and the recording has a lot of peaking.
    Elevation Slane - Just no. Has a completely different sound
    Elevation London - It's got a somewhat longer than usual intro, and all the right snippets. My memory wants to say that Fool to Cry was delivered with a bit more confidence in the Hard Rock, but human memory isn't exactly trustworthy.

Unless U2gigs are missing an instance of that snippet combo, it can only be London.

And apologies to all the folk reading this dross. I know that only two people on the whole forum actually care

It will be a real plot twist if it turns out the Mystery Bad wasn't even from the Elevation tour!
  2. I’m cautiously pessimistic that I’m about to be emailed the Chrisedge source from the DJs personal collection as opposed to a broadcast source.

Even still, connecting with the source brings us one step closer to ruling this show out.
  3. Surely Gerard and Ross could tell when Bono does Fool To Cry that Bono sounds nothing like 2001
  4. The real crime here is us all finding out how unreliable Ger is after just half a pint
  5. Originally posted by MattG:[image]

From the XRT digital archives. I am going to have the files in my email soon.

Several people at XRT are now extremely interested in this lol

So they broadcast this, and it might be the right one - but does anyone know what show it's from?
  6. Originally posted by MattG:[image]

Love it. It’s going to have its own Netflix series soon.
  7. Ha look at the traction this still gets. Superb.
  8. I hope this never gets solved.
  9. It’s at that point of notoriety now. Though I do take some hope in the fact that none of our experiences taper/trader types have chimed in.
  10. Hm, still nothing in my inbox this morning. Will follow up later.
  11. Originally posted by MattG:[image]

At last.... at the end of the tunnel