2017-07-08 - London
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 4
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by yoda7:All this talk,rightly so,about ASOH or not is great debate but tbh if someone said to me just a year ago that I might get
    Bad
    Pride
    Streets
    ISHF
    IN THAT ORDER I'd probably check what they were smoking!
    If they'd told me that on my way home at Wembley Central 13th June 1987 I think I would get myself checked in.....
    Huh. I saw a couple of videos on ASOH on the tube and I thought it sounded fuckin' awesome, especially given that it's one of those 80s songs that requires quite a bit of power from Bono.
  2. I saw a video of it on YouTube too.
  3. I didn't say I wouldn't want to hear it I haven't seen it live since Milton Keynes in 1985 it's just as they get older you wonder what songs you would get to hear in the future,for me I'm just grateful to still see them
  4. On the Twickenham website it says there is another support act 6:630- any idea who or if its just an error? Noel Gallagher has been shifted to 7pm and U2 to 839
  5. Originally posted by yoda7:I didn't say I wouldn't want to hear it I haven't seen it live since Milton Keynes in 1985 it's just as they get older you wonder what songs you would get to hear in the future,for me I'm just grateful to still see them
    MK 1985 was billed as The Longest Day and didn't it rain all day making it miserable ?
  6. Originally posted by AllBeacauseOfZoo:On the Twickenham website it says there is another support act 6:630- any idea who or if its just an error? Noel Gallagher has been shifted to 7pm and U2 to 839
    Do you have a link as I can't see the change?
  7. hope they will play ASOH in London, at least in Dublin....the Homecoming gig
  8. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    Haven't seen it that harsh in a while. Usually a band can play out their song. Cutting off midway risks a crowd backlash.

Either way, U2 are an obedient bunch these days so they will start early when told.

They have a history of just ignoring the Dublin curfew, Twickenham are massive arseholes with the curfew tho, in Dublin they just let them break it and hit them with a fine, wouldn't put it past the Twickenham folks to pull the plug mid song
  9. I just hope that it's a tight game and that we are still in with a shout in the last ten minutes. Adam Clayton to win it with a drop goal in injury time! #COYBIG