1. Originally posted by popmarter:[..]
    Probably not,they've certainly jumped the que as their sound is very polished not like a debut album no doubt Daddy called in a few favours with his mates in the industry.
    Maybe he just asked his dad to lend £500.
  2. I'm really enjoying the album. Solid stuff.
  3. Their hasn't been a big Rock revival since the 90s when you had Pearl jam, Chilli Peppers, Nirvana, Soundgarden, Oasis ,GnR,Radiohead,Metallica ,U2 dominating the music scene maybe these guys could be part of a new revival as it's well overdue.
  4. Really liking the album, track 9 "Totally" is one I can't stop listening to.

They were meant to play a festival in Australia July last year, but then covid happened.

Hopefully they tour here sometime soon!!
  5. Just got the LP. It's produced by Ant Genn, mate of Bono and singer with The Hours who supported U2 on the 360 tour.
  6. Finally gave the album a proper listen. Pretty damn solid debut album, I like it. I barely even think about the fact that he's Bono's son. I watched a couple interviews with the band on youtube. Eli reminds me a lot of his Dad when he talks. However, unlike his father, he actually keeps quiet and lets the other band members talk, especially the drummer and bassist. Josh, the lead guitarist, doesn't say much... however, they all agree he is the most talented musician in the band.

I really like the album, however I'm a little bit bummed that "Ice Cream Sundae" didn't make the cut.

7. their best work so far.....
  8. It’s a good listen. Great production, very polished, very impressive for their first album. Flying a flag for guitar based music. Similarities with U2 in the really strong rhythm section, and good vocal melody lines.

Difficult second album awaits…..arenas and stadiums beckon.

Question is can the world handle another Hewson frontman!