1. This or Summer of Love NEEDS to be the next single. It would throw U2 back to the top IMHO.
  2. I seriously am blown away by how this song is both catchy/fun and so grim/dark at the same time. Really does remind of New Year's Day and SBS in that regard
  3. Originally posted by Sev00:I seriously am blown away by how this song is both catchy/fun and so grim/dark at the same time. Really does remind of New Year's Day and SBS in that regard
    Its like a modern Sunday, Bloody Sunday
  4. This is going from being a very good song into something very special with further listens. That ‘no, no’ lyric is sung so well. Great tune.
  5. Originally posted by deanallison:This is going from being a very good song into something very special with further listens. That ‘no, no’ lyric is sung so well. Great tune.
    I get 80s Sunday Bloody Sunday vibes from it... like when Bono would get really into the 'no more' part. But it goes even more melodic than that chant did.
  6. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:[..]
    I get 80s Sunday Bloody Sunday vibes from it... like when Bono would get really into the 'no more' part. But it goes even more melodic than that chant did.
    Yeah I’m getting that too, this should be excellent live not that the album versions anything short of excellent.
  7. this one reminds me of other artists, don't really know, maybe Coldplay or Imagine Dragon... actually reminds me of multiple artists but I can't really name them. is very modern, don't know how to explain
  8. I think first this, and then maybe a different mix of SoL to make it a bit more pop-ish? As much as I hate to admit it, you have to make a song sound like crap in order to make it go to the top. Red Flag Day sounds contemporary enough that it can blend in with the crap without actually being crap. SoL not so much.
  9. Wow
  10. Edge's backing vocals are ON here
  11. Yes, this is among other things what gives the song a War feel - to me at least.
  12. This should be a single!