1. - Edges chord progressions and minor solos in GOOYOW, Little Things and Lights of Home
    - Bono's vocal performance on Red Flag Day, Summer Of Love
    - Adams slap bass on Red Flag Day
  2. 1. "Killiney Bay" and that whole passage - goosebumps everytime
    2. "Every magic potion" and that whole passage
    3. How Little Things builds and then takes off
  3. "oh you don't care, but u know I'm theeere".
    Bono's voice in "the showman" is just delicious.
  4. Love Is All We Have Left, this has to be a live intro. Please do it.
  5. other day I was imagining something like this, Love Is All Opens the show with maybe just Bono on stage and than the other guys join him and Blackout really opens the whole thing
  6. - Love is all we have left, the vocal morph into "the other end of the telescope...seven million stars in your eyes..." CHILLS
    - Lights of Home WTF Jesus sentiment exploding into Beatles sonic wonderland at the end
    - Edge's lovely loose beachy riff in Summer of Love
    - RED FLAG DAY, all of it, Edge's echoing vocals that remind me of "Seconds" or other early U2, rhythm section KILLING IT
    - Showman's Sweet Jane retro sound
    - Little Things, starting at "Sometimes..."... destroys me. The entire building peak at the end of the song... the band is at full beautiful U2 shimmer. I haven't made it through yet without falling apart: "Sometimes, I wake at four in the morning..."
    - The stars up THERE....
    - Adam's bass in Blackout
    - The background noise in Love is Bigger
    - 13: Hold on... hold on.
  7. Originally posted by cqleonardo:[..]
    other day I was imagining something like this, Love Is All Opens the show with maybe just Bono on stage and than the other guys join him and Blackout really opens the whole thing
    Had the exact same thought. I think you might be onto something.
  8. God, I don't even know how to pick *moments* from this album...there are so many. So many juicy little drum fills, bass lines, pauses, inflections, lyrics, short riffs...it's all so good.
  9. Have to agree about the Love / Blackout opener. It just makes SO much sense.
  10. I still think Blackout is great where it is. I said it before and I'll say it again, it's the "Acrobat" of this album.

On-topic, I love how that high pitched guitar note twang thing from Glastonbury came back for American Soul. It's the thing that comes in towards the end of the song against the riff. It's like a siren going off.
  11. The Little Things That Give You Away starting at

"Sometimes, sometimes, sometimes, sometimes I'm full of anger and grieving So far away from believing that any sun will reappear...."

That part gets me everytime