1. Originally posted by j1167198:Was Songs of Surrender not a contender for this year's Grammys or was it just not considered a great album? Usually U2 gets something at the Grammys.
    Re-recorded material rarely gets consideration,

2. These are funny lol. People are still bitching the iTunes thing lol

3. Lol man I hate my generation
  4. Terrible grammar and a poor knowledge of music history by those trolls. U2 happened back in the 80s and 90s, way before most of them were born. If they really want to raise an issue, they should be asking why would anyone want to Make America U2 Great Again. 🤣
  5. While I knew the whole thing was pre-recorded, it doesn't look like any part of actual live performances of Atomic City were in the actually Grammys telecast (no white dinner jacket on Bono, no Las Vegas skyline on screen). It was mostly montages of other songs and soundcheck closeups.
  6. You did say "rarely" so I probably should post this but Eric Clapton did pretty well rehashing a certain song about 30 years ago.

Edit: Upon further review he took down BOTH Nirvana and Pearl Jam!!
  7. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    You did say "rarely" so I probably should post this but Eric Clapton did pretty well rehashing a certain song about 30 years ago.

Edit: Upon further review he took down BOTH Nirvana and Pearl Jam!!
    Back in a different time my friend !!
  8. You are humiliating actual people by calling those ignorant fools as " People".
  9. Not mine , I always thought the unplugged albums where more a 'lightning in a bottle' moment in the music industry. I didn't dig them and I am glad while everyone was unplugging, U2 plugged back in.
  10. The single biggest dent to U2s legacy there ever was , the fucking Apple BS. They will never live it down unfortunately