1. Originally posted by SJKamal:Just to be absolutely clear there's no way U2 will show up tonight. Nor do I want them to. It's already a stacked line up with incredible talent, and with the potential of being the best half time show ever. I'm tempted to stay up for it.
    " incredible talent"
    Is it april's fools day already?
  2. Originally posted by deanallison:Going to up there as one of the worst half time shows for me which is quite an achievement considering the standard of the majority of the last decade or so.
    I'm starting to worry because I have to completely agree with you again. And that Is not really common thing
  3. I just hope noone from U2 joins them because that Is bunch of one of the most overrated entertainers (no, I can't even call them artists) and would just embarrass themselves there...
  4. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]
    I'm starting to worry because I have to completely agree with you again. And that Is not really common thing
    Well we are both U2 fans so there had to be a crossover of similar music tastes somewhere, good that we’ve found it more recently though
  5. Originally posted by popmarter:[..]
    Best half time show ever????Don't talk rubbish a bunch of rappers lip syncing about how they got a raw deal in life by a woman they'll forever hate 🤣 It needs a big rock band like U2 with proper songs to shake up the blandness.

6. Originally posted by Alvin:I just hope noone from U2 joins them because that Is bunch of one of the most overrated entertainers (no, I can't even call them artists) and would just embarrass themselves there...
    Really ? Dr Dre? One of the best producers of all time. I get if you don’t like hip hop but really?
  7. Just checked his production discography And haven't found anything extraordinary...
  8. ...
  9. ...
  10. Ok I respect that. His first 2 albums are absolute hip hop masterpieces in my opinion.
  11. Haven't seen the show but Dre is/was a groundbreaking producer
  12. Originally posted by popmarter:[..]
    Best half time show ever????Don't talk rubbish a bunch of rappers lip syncing about how they got a raw deal in life by a woman they'll forever hate 🤣 It needs a big rock band like U2 with proper songs to shake up the blandness.

Christ.